Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

These are the releases for Feb 3 and Feb 10... she can easily clobber these if she decides to release now...

But how ready are they with the PHYSICAL release?

rel.png

Maybe she can release the pysical copies in March? They can do it perfectly: first in iTunes, and later physicals.

it's terrible, it's so easy to download. I'm very angry against our team, how can beyoncé can pull a surprise release and madonna have all her album leaked 1month before it's released, and all the demos out for monght now. It's terrible, is she stored her music in a 80s computer or what. Guy Oseary, as her manager, should take his responsabilities

People have tweeted him for hours and he has done nothing. Guy has really dropped the ball. What is he doing as a MANAGER anyway?

madonnaHello to all my UK Rebel Hearts ❤️❤️❤!!!! ️See you at the Brits on Feb 25th #BritsImMadonna ❤️#livingforlove #rebelheart
does she even know it fucking leaked?

Doesn't really look like it

I've send him links of leaks and they're online. pff.

I doubt they have any influence on Russian sites.

You don't seem to be able to report Tweets for copyright infringement? That is the biggest problem I think.

I'm sure all hell has broken loose. Guy's not going to be tweeting 'just trying to stick my finger in the hole' is he?

I'm sure they're keeping quiet to stop more people knowing about the leak!

What an amazing lack of self control you all have. Seriously, I hope none of you ever get fat and want to diet. No will power!

Exciting reading all the enthusiasm though. Glad I stayed leak free - sounds like I'm gonna be MURDERED and I can't wait

I doubt they have any influence on Russian sites.

You don't seem to be able to report Tweets for copyright infringement? That is the biggest problem I think.

I'm sure all hell has broken loose. Guy's not going to be tweeting 'just trying to stick my finger in the hole' is he?

normally they can delete leaks online pretty fast. especially on soundcloud.. but the last week though..

Beyoncé made a surprise release without leaks because no one cared about her anymore. 4 flopped, and if it wasn't for that surprise release, people wouldn't have given the album a chance...

Madonna is Madonna and the public is always waiting for new stuff all the time. She has creepy collectors that pay for mp3s of new unfinished stuff and all. That combined with a shady team... Well, you know what happened

it's terrible, it's so easy to download. I'm very angry against our team, how can beyoncé can pull a surprise release and madonna have all her album leaked 1month before it's released, and all the demos out for monght now. It's terrible, is she stored her music in a 80s computer or what. Guy Oseary, as her manager, should take his responsabilities

madonnaHello to all my UK Rebel Hearts ❤️❤️❤!!!! ️See you at the Brits on Feb 25th #BritsImMadonna ❤️#livingforlove #rebelheart
does she even know it fucking leaked?

maybe she's about to find out....

I've been crying for 2 hours now... I'm so heartbroken for Madonna. This is more than I can take :cries: ♡♡♡♡♡

These are the releases for Feb 3 and Feb 10... she can easily clobber these if she decides to release now...

But how ready are they with the PHYSICAL release?

Most likely, if they decide to rush-release he album, they will release it on all digital platforms now, while releasing the physical album in March as planned.

Most likely, if they decide to rush-release he album, they will release it on all digital platforms now, while releasing the physical album in March as planned.

There is no IF, they need to salvage all sales they can. If they don't rush release it, no one will buy on I Tunes

Exactly. And if they don't do it is because they live in a poppiland full for fairies.

All her albums since Music have leaked early. It only seems more amplified with this album because the demos leaked so early.

BTW IMO Rebel Heart is a VAST improvement on the demo (the only one I listened to with WAOM). The actual standard album (up to Rebel Heart) is incredible.

Music and Paradise singles leaked months in advance of the album release. I am pretty sure American Life was almost a month early, especially since she flooded the net with the fake "What do you think you're doing file" and people got pissed and hacked her website. Confessions was several weeks early too, maybe not a month. Yes Rebel Heart is earlier than the others but it most likely would've leaked in the next week or so.