Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Joan of Arc!!!!! JOAN OF FUCKING ARC!
Borrowed Time is GREAT
Hold Tight is GREAT
Holy Water is EPIC
SEX is SEX!
Inside Out is GREAT (and doesn't sound like a rip off of NIN's Closer anymore)
Body Shop is GREAT
Iconic is ICONIC
VVV is GREAT and so is NAS!
Graffiti Heart is LOVELY!
ADDICTED! HeartBreakCIty! AAAAHHH!

*breathes*

Pretty much everything on the album is superior to every demo, but there are exceptions...

WAOM - First demo is still the best. The album version is boring.

Messiah - How can you hear Messiah (Demo 2) and not think it is the best one? The album version is back to being boring. So powerless.

Rebel Heart - Don't get me started on this one. The first demo needed a little fine tuning, she could've kept the violin orgy during the chorus at least and made it longer than 3:20. This isn't a bad version per se (like the previous two) but it was still heartbreaking to listen to. Such a shame, shame, shame.

Beautiful Scars - Dreadful disco. It was such a cute and sweet track, this one is really a case of less is more. Ugh.

ooops... it's here...

BEAUTIFUL SCARS demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BEAUTIFUL SCARS final

REBEL HEART first leaked demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> REBEL HEART final

WASH ALL OVER ME all demos leaked >>>>>>>>>>>>>> WASH ALL OVER ME final

BORROWED TIME demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BORROWED TIME final

i really don't get why they tried really hard to remove any Avicii sound in these demos (except BS)...

GHOSTTOWN for 2nd single after hearing all of this...

No. All finals are better than demos. Even BS Im getting into the new version. i think we are just too used to the old ones. But from a start to finish sonic journey, all the final versions are awesome.

Not sure about singles, theres so many that are great. Im thinking Inside Out coudl be a single.

Yeah, her inside camp is as secure the Mexican border. Fire the lot!

I disagree, it's much more secure than M's music lol

No. All finals are better than demos. Even BS Im getting into the new version. i think we are just too used to the old ones. But from a start to finish sonic journey, all the final versions are awesome.

Not sure about singles, theres so many that are great. Im thinking Inside Out coudl be a single.

Educate ha!

Sorry but there is nothing that could convince me that the original Rebel Heart demo is not the best version. There was a general consensus among fans on different boards that the song should've been lead single or second single and with good reason, it had all the ingredients of a perfect pop song. The album version simply has no bang, and no power.

Sorry but there is nothing that could convince me that the original Rebel Heart demo is not the best version. There was a general consensus among fans on different boards that the song should've been lead single or second single and with good reason, it had all the ingredients of a perfect pop song. The album version simply has no bang, and no power.

ok sis, move on

"Best" is obviously subjective. She wanted to make a Madonna record, not an Avicii record.

"Best" is obviously subjective. She wanted to make a Madonna record, not an Avicii record.

Fair point. The new RH fits better in the context of the new album and as an album closer, so I can see some logic behind her choice of changes. However I still don't think it is the better of the two, and the Avicii sound is what she asked for, that's like saying, Ray of Light is a William Orbit record.

Edited by Urien

I'm in bed. Couldn't sleep in all night. Listening Graffiti Heart with headphones on. Perfection

Hold Tight, Joan Of Arc, Iconic, Heartbreak City, Body Shop, Holy Water, Inside Out, WAOM, Best Night, VVV, SEX, Messiah, RH, Beautiful Scars, Queen, Borrowed Time, Graffiti Heart, Autotune Baby, Addicted.

The Avicii version doesn't fit in the album. I don't know what you expected? Anyways, you still have the version you like. Even if you prefer the demo, the album version isn't bad.

I conceded to that point already. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but at the very least I feel she should've kept the climactic violin driven chorus, if not for the first chorus, then for the final chorus. Meh, still a fantastic album.

Fair point. The new RH fits better in the context of the new album and as an album closer, so I can see some logic behind her choice of changes. However I still don't think it is the better of the two, and the Avicii sound is what she asked for, that's like saying, Ray of Light is a William Orbit record.

... maybe she just wanted some songs that she could get her guitar out for on tour :semifunny:

Hold Tight, Joan Of Arc, Iconic, Heartbreak City, Body Shop, Holy Water, Inside Out, WAOM, Best Night, VVV, SEX, Messiah, RH, Beautiful Scars, Queen, Borrowed Time, Graffiti Heart, Autotune Baby, Addicted.

Thank you so much!

I conceded to that point already. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but at the very least I feel she should've kept the climactic violin driven chorus, if not for the first chorus, then for the final chorus. Meh, still a fantastic album.

YES, IT IS STILL A FANTASTIC ALBUM apart from those 4 songs with Avicii they have butchered...

What i don't get is if they can preserve the Avicii sound in ADDICTED (which is almost untouched from the demo), why not with those other 3 very beautiful songs? Anyhow, I am replacing them on my playlist with the demos... they are in high quality anyway... there, problem solved...

YES, IT IS STILL A FANTASTIC ALBUM apart from those 4 songs with Avicii they have butchered...

What i don't get is if they can preserve the Avicii sound in ADDICTED (which is almost untouched from the demo), why not with those other 3 very beautiful songs? Anyhow, I am replacing them on my playlist with the demos... they are in high quality anyway... there, problem solved...

This!