Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

^how is it that she looks younger now at 56 then she did when this photo was taken in 2000? What was she then, 42? She looks phenomenal.

She doesn't get a lot of praise for her face as people seem to focus on the cheeks or face lifts so much. I think the truth of the matter is, is that she's probably had a fair bit of work done but it needs to be said that it's of a very high quality and she really looks absolutely amazing. I've really noticed this era that she looks like herself again. I've been looking at a lot of pics of her in '89 and '90 a lot lately and she looks almost exactly the same now as she did then. Her profile is still incredible.

CLf8V6EF1qk.jpg8Y14j3spIic.jpg

More Beautiful Today than 15 years ago...

I LOVE HER like there's no tomorrow!

God I forgot how fucking hot Guy was back in the day. Now he looks terrible!

I think M has been spending a lot of time with Diplo recently, I wonder if he's heavily involved with the tour???

God I forgot how fucking hot Guy was back in the day. Now he looks terrible!

I think M has been spending a lot of time with Diplo recently, I wonder if he's heavily involved with the tour???

Guy looks like a caveman now...shaggy long beard with a beer gut hanging to his knees lol I guess he's now eating and drinking like a king after screwing Madonna over for $100 mil.

I hope Diplo is the new Stuart Price on this tour...based strictly on some of Her performances during this promo tour and most, if not all, the events Madonna has attended this year I would say She's got him by the balls and will use and squeeze every last drop of creativity out of him during this era...

Diplo is so fucking hot. I want to be one of the girls in his bed on snapchat. A night with him would be ugh.

I can't.

Why? What did he post?

Posted a pic of himself with lazy toucan gutga and caption "me and the queen".

He's been reduced to kissing the ass of everyone and their dogs since waking up to the reality of his ever fading career lol

It's all about her face this time. She doesn't need a headpiece or anything weird, just a simple black dress. I wanna see more of Diplo!!!