Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

She looks fabulous!! I know I'm a fan so sometimes I'm not fair minded, but here even if I was a little monster (god no :scared: ) i would have recognise how beautifull she is!!

Good Morning Britain just showed the picture of the three of them with Britney photoshopped in as a genuine image.

Fucking idiots.

No way! :lmao:

Madonna is stunning and a total natural thing of beauty. She radiates from within because she follows her passion. She keeps fit, healthy and well put together. She's quite simply the queen of everything and highly underrated as a beauty.

Madonna is stunning and a total natural thing of beauty. She radiates from within because she follows her passion. She keeps fit, healthy and well put together. She's quite simply the queen of everything and highly underrated as a beauty.

Gospel truth xo

Serving up Macy Gray Promo.

11212755_10152703785356782_7057620210496

I totally thought of this as well. She looks gorgeous but the shameless promo is really tacky!

There is no words for how beautiful she looks!! Her face is just..wow. I also love the hair and makeup. I'm stunned.

The dress.. the dress itself is beautiful but I don't like the Rebel Heart text. Not her best Met look.

Guys I'm drunk and I just love Madonna so much😭😭

SHE IS LITERALLY LIFE ITSELF

I can't describe my feeling without my chest exploding

M looks GORG, absolutely stunning! I don't know what she's done to her face lately but it's perfect and I hope she keeps the Bardot hair for the tour (at least for one section).

Other than that, the outfit is nice, get than RH promo. Not gonna comment on the pic with the Gorgon

2850CC9300000578-3068163-image-a-132_143

What the hell is happening? All the top comments on the Daily Mail say Madonna looks beautiful, 30 years old and amazing. :ohmy: This never happens.

For me, her Moschino dress was not a standout thematically but she showed up everyone with her amazing presence and overall look. I don't care if anyone says that having the words Rebel Heart on her outfit is tacky. It's smart non-traditional promo and now having looked at her outfit from this angle, that cape is fantastic. Guess she isn't quite done with capes yet!

All hail the Queen. I love that she showed up on the red carpet and blessed everybody with her absolute radiance. The media and commentators would be hard-pressed to say anything negative.

Bravo Madonna! Gorgeous from head to toe. :inlove:

Sorry to go off topic but love how Madonna is so above stan wars and who hates who etc. We all know Katy and Taylor dislike each other yet Madonna performs and praises Taylor and does photo shoots and turns up to the Met Ball with Katy. She is so classy and above all of that garbage and the absolute benchmark for every female singer out there.

Madonna probably isn't even aware of it. :rotfl:

tumblr_nnutwdpgw31qeu2t7o1_540.jpg

....what

The faces on all of them! :lmao:

she did. she just forgot the A in metball.

:dead:

She's like some Italian actress from the 60s! :ohmy:

YES! I love the thick, curvy Madonna... with the ample bosom and hair to match. :dramatic:

I want proof that this woman is 56. I can't, I just can't!

And is it me or is Caca starting to look like Tony Bennett.

Miley lol :dead::dead:

I thought it was so older woman looking down at Madonna disapprovingly. :rotfl:

hahahahahahaha

3s3siELHss4.jpg

:lol:

The Britney one has been on the telly

I cant

BAHahahahaha :lmao:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Also I'm sorry but I LOVED Madonna's dress. She looked like perfection from head to toe.

Exactly, me too, I have no idea why everyone is so lukewarm about it. It's gorgeous and elegant, love the swooping Rebel Heart writing that makes her look 6 foot tall.

she looks beautiful but was hoping for something edgier and more dramatic. Let's hope the promo with Diplo continues! Maybe she convinced Perry adn Gaga to perform with her at the billboard awards...she did say in an instagram post that she had changed her mind...could it be about performing? That would be great!!!

I saw some of the dresses and none of them were vert memorable. Beyonce was tacky. Rihanna looked good eventhough she went overboard with the dress. Kim K.. she should just stop. Everything.

Diplo is always so damn :drool: They would be so hot couple! :yes: