REBEL HEART album and ICONIC Tour Ticket Bundle: Yay or Nay?

Would you approve of another album+tour ticket sales bundle?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would you approve of another album+tour ticket sales bundle?

• YES
    • NO

Well it's highly rumored that the tour will be announced after the Grammys and the album will be released in March 10... one full month from the Tour announcement... Should MADONNA's camp do another bundle?

I am voting no just because I don't want to listen to another week's worth of "she was only number one because of the bundle" articles and sputtering. Forget the fact that A. That wasn't true; B. the cost of the cd was added in, it wasn't just a perk; C. as if those people wouldn't have bought the cd regardless; and D. Who cares if it WAS only number one because of the bundle ... I still don't want to have to hear about it :)

I am voting no just because I don't want to listen to another week's worth of "she was only number one because of the bundle" articles and sputtering.

I know what you mean.It was so annoying seeing people say things like "She had to use a sales marketing gimmick just to reach number one on the charts"...or "she cheated"....people can be so clueless!

I am voting no just because I don't want to listen to another week's worth of "she was only number one because of the bundle" articles and sputtering. Forget the fact that A. That wasn't true; B. the cost of the cd was added in, it wasn't just a perk; C. as if those people wouldn't have bought the cd regardless; and D. Who cares if it WAS only number one because of the bundle ... I still don't want to have to hear about it :)

But without the bundle the first week sales is gonna be signicantly lower than MDNA's and people will still bitch about it.

But without the bundle the first week sales is gonna be signicantly lower than MDNA's and people will still bitch about it.

and much worse... all the world against our QUEEN will have a field day with it... better have another record setting #1 album, right? I mean which is better? A #1 debut or a non-#1 debut? either way, MADGE's enemies will put a negative spin on it.... casual music fans will only remember her having a #1...

yay, go for it...plus it's not like every artist can pull this off right?...it just works for her because she is a tour force of nature

Anyone know if the tour dates will be announced for the entire tour or only a few selected countires and cities? My friends and I are dying to find out the Toronto date, assuming there will be one of course, so we can ready ourselves financially lol

This time, if they opt for that, they should make it an option to purchase the album separately, and not just redeem a copy. Others have done it that way. Even though MDNA was worked into the ticket price, some did look at it like a "giveaway."

The bundle is a good idea, who cares about morons complaining?

But I don't think the tour will be announced after the Grammys...