Madonnas's New Trainer

Iconic Fetus

So, it looks like Madonna has a new trainer, Marlyn Ortiz, @marlynortiz on Instagram, Marlyn wrote in her insta bio that she's M new trainer and also the HCgym account follows her and Nicole is nowhere to be found, M doesn't follow Nicole neither.

Personally, I never liked Nicole, Marlyn has a nice body, very muscular, she's looks like Tracy recharged.

i like maryl from the videos I've seen her with madonna for the HC openings.. but she's also very muscular like that tracey compared to nicole who looks more like a dancer to me.. but we'll see. :) I'm sure she has a lot of "trainers" anyway, including her dancers.

Tracy made her look like a skeleton, I don't know if it was due to stress, weight loss, but back then she didn't look too good. Nicole helped her achieve a really nice womanly shape, not too muscular, just right.

How long has this lady been her trainer?

nicole still posts a lot of sweet M stuff so if they had a falling out it's one sided.. doubt that if nicole's the real leaker she'd be so nasty to kiss her ass on IG. M often changes trainers and nicole is very busy training groups of people and i think she has a deal with Nike. she's doing pretty good for herself.

Marlyn was also her dancer like Nicole was. She trained with M alongside Nicole too. I don't think no falling out cause Nicole still posted pics of M when M unfollowed her. Nicole went on to be part of Stella sports gear I think.

Why don't we like Nicole now?? M's MDNA body was FLAWLESS......second to Erotica era, I don't think she's ever looked as good. Like Goddess said, Nicole seemed to bring back a more feminine, softer look. I've always tended to lean toward her more "voluptuous" eras....Virgin, Evita premiere time, beginning of Music era, RIT era. I don't think her booty has ever looked as plump as it did during MDNA era!! :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Nicole Winhoffer forever! Love her! She is so sweet! No falling out she constantly posts Madonna stuff. And Lola was at one of her classes in Brooklyn not too long ago.

I like my Madonna less curvy and more slight. I like Nicole, and those HCF DVDs are actually pretty intense, but I'm not surprised M has moved on to something new. She mentioned in Interview Mag that she was doing yoga again, and I think Marlyn's dance background and familiarity with M's stamina and physique is a good fit. Quite honestly, the only thing that freaked me out about her workouts with Nicole was that her ass was starting to Kardashian out off her body. Nothing wrong with that, just not what I'm used to seeing.

I like my Madonna less curvy and more slight. I like Nicole, and those HCF DVDs are actually pretty intense, but I'm not surprised M has moved on to something new. She mentioned in Interview Mag that she was doing yoga again, and I think Marlyn's dance background and familiarity with M's stamina and physique is a good fit. Quite honestly, the only thing that freaked me out about her workouts with Nicole was that her ass was starting to Kardashian out off her body. Nothing wrong with that, just not what I'm used to seeing.

Yeah I noticed this too. It was very evident during this section of MDNA

ANunv3Q.jpg

tumblr_mh8sx4s8N11rxml8no1_500.gif

It looked very different from before.

Marlyn looked great on RIT

She's bordering on the Tracy Anderson now. I prefer Nicole tbh, even though I know how much Madonna loves to switch training regimes. Madonna's body has looked amazing with different degrees of amazingness from S&S Part Deux onwards.

I think slender but feminine suits Madonna best as opposed to skinny, pumped and bulky. She looked amazing throughout the MDNA days. Marlyn is at least 20 years younger than M and she looks pumped as hell, unflattering imo, at any age. However if Madonna did actually go back to Yoga and Pilates that can only be good for her but judging merely from Marlyn's current body, NO.