Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

There are other who might actually have the real official album leak, and they've also commented that exact thing here...I don't actively wish for or "want" it to leak, what's wrong with your brain??!! BUT you can bet that if it does leak plenty of people will download it, with or without me...not to mention I've preordered 3 versions of the full album and damn right I want to hear it now if it does indeed leak...

Why are you concerned about the state of my brain honey, when you were the one getting upset if the leak wasn't real? I'm not trying to argue with you, I understand you can't wait to listen to it, but I wish, I really wish people learned at least some patience. Now the album has leaked.... and props to you that you ordered 3 copies, but many, no doubt, will cancel the ore-order. Ugh!! On a positive note, I'm so proud of you for supporting Madonna!! I love my fellow Madonna fans, especially the ones who stan for her! :inlove:

Hold Tight & Iconic are so good, please god help me!!!

WTF with Beautiful Scars, Rebel Heart & Wash All Over Me? :cries:

RIP Beautiful Scars. Why, Madonna, WHY?

Beautiful Scars demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beautiful Scars final...

Rebel Heart first demo leaked >>>>>>>>>>>> RH final

Wash All Over Me (all demos) >>>>>>>>>>>> WAOM final

INSIDE OF ME DEMO >>>>>>>>>> INSIDE OF ME final

BORROWED TIME DEMO >>>>>>>> BORROWED TIME FINAL

And I missed the ABBA voices on Addicted's chorus

WTF with Beautiful Scars, Rebel Heart & Wash All Over Me? :cries:

I feel you.... if they were able to stay loyal to the sound of the ADDICTED demo of Avicii... why did they have to butcher these three demo masterpieces?

BORROWED TIME DEMO >>>>>>>> BORROWED TIME FINAL

oh yeah... there was nothing wrong with the after chorus sound in the demo and it was removed... i can't understand why her production was so adamant on removing avicii's mark in the songs they have collaborated on... tsk...