Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

How can a report a link? Like, NOW!!

Guy Oseary is following the twitter account of the site that is hosting the leak ... HE IS AWARE... question is, what are they doing about it?

YES!! :( also Rebel Heart (avicii demo)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the "REBEL HEART" vocoder was an essential part of the song... they shouldn't have taken it away... :(

anyway... i'll just feast on the demo...

the "REBEL HEART" vocoder was an essential part of the song... they shouldn't have taken it away... :(

anyway... i'll just feast on the demo...

and the little dance breakdowns who cares if it was a dated Avicii sounds ugh. kind of regret listening to the demos :(

and the little dance breakdowns who cares if it was a dated Avicii sounds ugh. kind of regret listening to the demos :(

don't regret it... we're blessed to have that demo in our possession... :)

All the songs are great. Madonna has delivered the BEST. I haven't heart a pop record like that in a loooooong while. It's just sad what just happened but the first ones who should be more cautious are Madonna and her team. This time it has been a total mess. If they don't learn from these errors I don't know what else they need... Not only the demos, but something really goes wrong when your album leaks in its Super Deluxe Edition not only before the release date but before an official confirmation of its existence.

omg the Vogue sample in Holy Water

saogjdoigjsdjfosjfosjfoidssioofsofsd

I didn't even expect that. didn't listen to most of the demos so yea.

SO GOOD.

OprahCry.gif

HOLY WATER IS REALLY FIERCE SISTERS!