Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

Is that listening party review on fotp forum real?

quite a few details in there,,

Several usually reliable posters in various forums have confirmed that a listening party did take place, in London. And other posters who seem to be in possession of the full final album have confirmed that the descriptions provided are accurate.

So yes, I definitely think it's real.

I really adore the Avicci sound

i am glad i am not the only on

i have a feeling i am going to prefer it more

he really knows his guitar, strings and piano

wouldnt be surprised ifthe melodies were concocted by him and madonn

i really don't get the hate for hi

avicii and madonna made great melodies

I just listened to the supposed album version of Messiah and my inner diva has awoken because of the totally orgasmic feel of the song!! I can't with all these emotions filling me up. Imagine the dramatic choreography that could be done for this song!! This is truly a masterpiece! This is Easy Ride meets Frozen and cheats with Let it Will Be. Except that it's still 10 times better!! I'm dying... ♡♡♡♡♡

I just listened to the supposed album version of Messiah and my inner diva has awoken because of the totally orgasmic feel of the song!! I can't with all these emotions filling me up. Imagine the dramatic choreography that could be done for this song!! This is truly a masterpiece! This is Easy Ride meets Frozen and cheats with Let it Will Be. Except that it's still 10 times better!! I'm dying... ♡♡♡♡♡

The album version hasn't leaked, you know ;)

Well the one I'm listening to is very close to the one described from the album. It could be the final. Anyway It's hot!! And those male backing vocals add perfect amount of drama for me to completely melt each time I listen to it :inlove:

P.s. yeah demo 2

Am I the only one who is completely freaking out over the Alone With You clip???????????

I guess you are. Just like you were when you creamed your pants over FREEDOM. :lol: :lol:

I'll cast a spell that you can't undo, till you wake up, and you find that you love me too :inlove::cries::inlove:

She certainly cast a spell on me with this magical gem...I'm utterly in awe and in a major love affair with this Glorious Perfection that is MESSIAH!!!

Since we have 6 bonus songs for the super deluxe i'd go with: :1251:

1. Beautiful Scars

2. Addicted

3. Graffiti Heart

4. Borrowed Time

5. Never Let You Go

6. Trust No Bitch

I pray that Trust No Bitch between the tracklist.

OMG how many songs have leaked??????

Autotune baby

sex

Trust no bitch...

that's it?

Messiah

Take it back

Queen

Holly Water

SEX

Hold Tight

Alone with you

Joan of Arc

Borrowed Time

most are snippets...some even said to be of final versions...

Edited by magodonna

Messiah

Take it back

Queen

Holly Water

SEX

Hold Tight

Alone with you

Joan of Arc

Borrowed Time

most are snippets...some even said to be of final versions...

Take it back

Queen

Holly Water

Hold Tight

Alone with you

Full leaked? :mellow:

For some reason i am not interested in hearing any new demos etc until the final album ( the super deluxe whatever box) comes out!

My thirst for new M material was quenched and i prefer to wait until the final album comes out! ( To have that experience from the 90s before the internet explosion)

Until then we have devil pray and messiah (two of her best songs EVER) to listen over and over again....

Guest ditaluver

For some reason i am not interested in hearing any new demos etc until the final album ( the super deluxe whatever box) comes out!

My thirst for new M material was quenched and i prefer to wait until the final album comes out! ( To have that experience from the 90s before the internet explosion)

Until then we have devil pray and messiah (two of her best songs EVER) to listen over and over again....

same here! not listening till I can get my hands on the album!

according to the listening party all that will be released as bonus tracks:

beautiful scars/queen/ borrowed time/graffiti heart/ autotune baby/addicted

and Joan [acoustic]

and iconic [take 2]

wash all over me (demo 4) leaked in full HQ...much more polished,verse chorus verse chorus then crazy avicii ending...some extra violins added in there too throughout the track...I'm loving this one a lot!

Well the one I'm listening to is very close to the one described from the album. It could be the final. Anyway It's hot!! And those male backing vocals add perfect amount of drama for me to completely melt each time I listen to it :inlove:

P.s. yeah demo 2

As confusing as it may sound, that is actually an earlier demo than the one which leaked in December.