Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

I've come across 10+ posters in different forums - 6 of them in the Madonna-Infinity forum - who appear to have the full finished album.

I guess it's only a matter of time before the full thing leaks :(

:(

I've come across 10+ posters in different forums - 6 of them in the Madonna-Infinity forum - who appear to have the full finished album.

Yeah, there are quite a few people on various different forums that have the full album, I think we will get several snippets over the coming weeks

Now that the album is finished, if it does leak then I think she needs to do the Bjork thing and just rush it to iTunes immediately.

Yes i agree. I just want a proper singles era like Confessions. 4 beautiful singles with nice videos :( I'm tired of just 2 singles and rushing to a tour....

Report them!!! Make screencaps and send it to Guy O!!!!

I don't want anything to leak!!!! I don't care if it leaks a week before release (it's usual) but please we're just 6 weeks from the release!!! be fucking patient!!!! this damn leakers can't keep it to themselves???

Report them!!! Make screencaps and send it to Guy O!!!!

Guy O. didn't stop the GMAYL leak, the Rebel Heart Sessions leaks nor the full album leak. People have it in really great quality (I really think they must have come from the so called listening party) and are sharing like crazy.

As soon as one person leaks the entire file, it will spread fast. Madonna should act on this soon before damage is done.

Guy O. didn't stop the GMAYL leak, the Rebel Heart Sessions leaks nor the full album leak. People have it in really great quality (I really think they must have come from the so called listening party) and are sharing like crazy.

As soon as one person leaks the entire file, it will spread fast. Madonna should act on this soon before damage is done.

They can track the person who spread the final album. Obviously the real culprit is out there still doing dirty business. If you people alert Guy O as to who is leaking the clips and bragging about having the finished songs, then we can prevent it from spreading everywhere, and put more people in jail lol! I'm serious!!! Do something people!!!

but this one is not supposed to be on the album, right?

It's not on the album but in past few days we've had a S.E.X album version snippet, a Queen LQ snippet that is maybe a deluxe album track and now a Trust No Bitch LQ snippet that won't be released. These next 5-6 weeks are going to be brutal and I think by the end everything will be leaked

This is bad!

I hope the album doesn't leak at least UNTIL after the Grammy's.

And if it leaks during February, she doesn't change anything.

Just keep the album release as it is.

Lots of albums leak a month before release and if promo is still on par, people will buy it anyway.

Or i don't know...release a few tracks before March and not just 2?

The thing is...if this keeps up, everything will be out this week o_O

Someone on another site claims to have the unreleased HEAVEN an posted these lyrics. Dunno if it's real :(

Oh, please shut the f**k up!

My heart is a wasteland
My soul is a ghosttown
This bed is sinking sand
In where both going down
Your words are like arrows
They're aimed at the core of all my doubt
And the battle sins the day my heart fell out

Can I undo every wrong?
If I promise I'll be strong?

Angel's cry
From the halos from the sky
Angels fall from heaven
Angel's sigh
Make the sun refuse to shine
Angels fall from heaven
With rain fall out of love (love love love)
With rain fall out of love (love love love love)
With rain fall out of love (love love love)

It's not on the album but in past few days we've had a S.E.X album version snippet, a Queen LQ snippet that is maybe a deluxe album track and now a Trust No Bitch LQ snippet that won't be released. These next 5-6 weeks are going to be brutal and I think by the end everything will be leaked

There are several other snippets floating around. Including another one from Queen.

Not sure if the Trust No Bitch is real. The others are though.

Final versiof of S.E.X. is just EVERYTHING. It's dark, erotic and new spoken part is perfect.

Her sex noises >>>>>

finally, another batch of her sex noises... after more than 20 years...