Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

I believe she never mentioned the number of songs, it was one of the guys among the songwriters who mentioned 11. We know about 9 anyway.

That's right.Carl Falk confirmed that 11 songs were written during Madonna's sessions with her Viking Harem.

At least 6 of those songs will be on the Deluxe Edition of the album, and another 2 are rumoured to be included in the Super Deluxe box.

Guest HaveASit

Avicii:

Rebel Heart

Messiah

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Heartbreak City

Two Steps Behind

Devil Pray

Borrowed Time

Wash All Over Me

Inside Out

Revolution

Diplo:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Living For Love

Unapologetic Bitch

Autotune Baby

Veni Vidi Vici

Hold Tight

Toby Gad, S1:

Body Shop

Iconic

Illuminati

Joan of Arc

Pharrell:

Back That Up

Take It Back

Take a Day

Natalia Kills and Martin Kierzembaum (just written, dunno the producers):

Holy Water

Score

Trust No Bitch

Nothing Lasts Forever

Tragic Girl (not so sure)

Have no idea:

Best Night

Never Let You Go

Beautiful Scars

Avicii:

Rebel Heart

Messiah

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Heartbreak City

Two Steps Behind

Devil Pray

Borrowed Time

Wash All Over Me

Inside Out

Revolution

Diplo:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Living For Love

Unapologetic Bitch

Autotune Baby

Veni Vidi Vici

Hold Tight

Toby Gad, S1:

Body Shop

Iconic

Illuminati

Joan of Arc

Pharrell:

Back That Up

Take It Back

Take a Day

Natalia Kills and Martin Kierzembaum (just written, dunno the producers):

Holy Water

Score

Trust No Bitch

Nothing Lasts Forever

Tragic Girl (not so sure)

Have no idea:

Best Night

Never Let You Go

Beautiful Scars

:serenade::kiss2:

beautiful scars sounds avicii-esque actually

But not Wash All Over Me?

And what was left for DJ Dahi/Blood Diamonds then? Best Night?

Wash All Over Me was produced by Kanye, too. Madonna herself confirmed that in the MOJO interview. So it seems we have 5 tracks co-produced by Kanye: "Illuminati", "Iconic", "Holy Water", "Wash All Over Me", "S.E.X".

AFAIK, Dahi & Blood Diamonds have co-produced several tracks on the album in order to make it more cohesive.

Guest HaveASit

But not Wash All Over Me?

And what was left for DJ Dahi/Blood Diamonds then? Best Night?

DJ Dahi has recently been in and out of studio sessions with icons such as Madonna and Kanye West and hip hop heavyweights like Wale, J. Cole and Big Sean. Life + Times caught up with Dahi to talk about those productions – and here is what he said about his work for the Queen of Pop:

I’ve been in with her for the last month. Me and my friend Blood Diamonds have worked on a good portion of the album. It’s been dope. It’s a new experience for me. Working with Madonna has put me in a new creative space, because I’ve produced a big chunk of the album. It’s not just like one track or like I’m just submitting beats. It’s like we’ve been in the studio together and we’ve been working together. It’s all collaborative. It’s made me realize that I want to be there more and more working with the artists and crafting something together. Making beats and sending them in is cool, but it’s kind of disconnected. That’s something I’m focused on more and more after working with Madonna.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2014/im-working-with-madonna-and-all-i-have-to-do-is-be-myself/

Since he said "a good portion of the album", I think it will be more than just Devil Pray and Iconic

DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds were tagged by her in SEX. So, at least, they've worked on Devil Pray, Iconic and SEX.

Kanye, we know for sure has produced Illuminati and Wash All Over Me. He was rumored also to be working on Holy Water.

Final version of S.E.X does indeed sound a bit like 'Justify My Love' from the MDNA Tour.

Madonna really needs to do something about the security. This entire thing will leak way before March 10.

I agree about the security. However, with so many of the demos being changed, I am actually a little (selfishly) happy we at least have the originals because it sounds like many songs have been changed for the release.

They should just release the whole damn album the Tuesday after the Grammy's. It would be the ideal time at this point.

The thing is that I have no idea who sent it to my friend (he won't tell me and he just let me hear the bridge). I don't even have the file either, so.

Problem is there's probably no way to stop it just like the previous leaks. It's sad, but true. I was just trying to be nice and share what I know in case anyone is curious.

I helped reporting a lot of people back then when all those other files were leaking.