[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

Yes, my bday was a few days ago and today I finally had time to sit down and treat myself to this. Best present ever! ugh you're gonna love it

Happy birthday, Goddess. I feel like I'm getting M presents too.

Maybe the leaked album wasn't the final product after all.

Thats what i keep hearing, and the versions we have been listening to, are not actually the final versions but final demos, a bit more mixing and mastering is supposed to happen...??? After hearing that, i completely stopped listening to everything. Now waiting for March 10th while listening to Confessions and ROL.

Thats what i keep hearing, and the versions we have been listening to, are not actually the final versions but final demos, a bit more mixing and mastering is supposed to happen...??? After hearing that, i completely stopped listening to everything. Now waiting for March 10th while listening to Confessions and ROL.

It could be true and maybe the reason why they haven't expressed their outrage much? but we'll surely know eventually. I mean, if they still have some mixing and little farting here and there this could turn out even better! :laugh: We'll know some more when the new songs drop on Monday....or not :popcorn2:

I have to, for the record, state that the red sweater photo's are fucking brilliant. I love the "safe" cd cover. Madonna+Marilyn+50s Glam+her smile=pop perfection! And on the alternate cd cover she doesn't look like a teen she looks like herself which is fucking sexy! I love that Madonna put out three seperate design strategies. Brilliant and ineteresting from a music and design perspective. Can't wait to buy and explore it all! Wonderful!

Guest Borderline

I really wish she would just get on with it and give us official info about the damn album already. What myriad versions there will be, their associated tracklisting, etc. I love Madonna, I have loved everything I have heard so far... but, man -- despite the leaks, the organization of the campaign so far has just been sad... hasn't it?

Is this why waiting is better? Will Madonna call me? Did she think I was a good fuck? Should I have waited? I won't wait for her to call, fuck her. If she wants to just fuck me and then not call me, then fine! But, I really like her. I should have waited? Maybe I should have just sucked her off!?! Argh. I hate this. Should I text her? Maybe I'll be aloof and say, "hey, suuup?". No, that will make me look desperate. But, I really want to see her again. Ok, that's it! If I see her again, I'm not gonna fuck her. But she was sooooo good in bed. She made me come eleven times. No, I have to be strong. I'm not calling her, dammit! She can call me. Maybe she doesn't have my right number. I really really want to see her again. Damn, I shouldn't have fucked her. OMG, my phone is off. Shit. Maybe she tried to call me. Should I call her? No! I'm not desperate, dammit! She was so cute, though. I can see myself hanging out with her. I'll just wait. No, I'll send her a text. Dammit. Why am I such a whore?! Fuck it, I'll call her....

"Hi, Madonna?........"

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Is this why waiting is better? Will Madonna call me? Did she think I was a good fuck? Should I have waited? I won't wait for her to call, fuck her. If she wants to just fuck me and then not call me, then fine! But, I really like her. I should have waited? Maybe I should have just sucked her off!?! Argh. I hate this. Should I text her? Maybe I'll be aloof and say, "hey, suuup?". No, that will make me look desperate. But, I really want to see her again. Ok, that's it! If I see her again, I'm not gonna fuck her. But she was sooooo good in bed. She made me come eleven times. No, I have to be strong. I'm not calling her, dammit! She can call me. Maybe she doesn't have my right number. I really really want to see her again. Damn, I shouldn't have fucked her. OMG, my phone is off. Shit. Maybe she tried to call me. Should I call her? No! I'm not desperate, dammit! She was so cute, though. I can see myself hanging out with her. I'll just wait. No, I'll send her a text. Dammit. Why am I such a whore?! Fuck it, I'll call her....

"Hi, Madonna?........"

tumblr_inline_mlol0qwb9j1qz4rgp.gif

Can somebody who knows something about iTunes come up here and explain it ...

In the Australian iTunes, way back in December, I selected pre-order for the 19-track album, and got the tracks 1-6 immediately. After that, when I selected the album, the tab was already changed to show that I had already pre-ordered it.

Then about a week later, it no longer said that I had already pre-ordered the album, but just showed that I had purchased tracks 1-6 and could "complete my album" for $6 something.

A day or two later, the standard (14-track) version also appeared in the Australian itunes store, and now I could complete the delux for $6 or complete the standard for $3 something.

And now, about a day or two ago, the deluxe version has completely disappeared from itunes, and only the 14-track version is appearing.

So, have I actually pre-ordered anything? Am I getting three tracks next week? Where is the deluxe gone?

Has anyone in Australia had the same experience?

many thanks in advance. :kiss2:

In the Australian iTunes, way back in December, I selected pre-order for the 19-track album, and got the tracks 1-6 immediately. After that, when I selected the album, the tab was already changed to show that I had already pre-ordered it.

Then about a week later, it no longer said that I had already pre-ordered the album, but just showed that I had purchased tracks 1-6 and could "complete my album" for $6 something.

A day or two later, the standard (14-track) version also appeared in the Australian itunes store, and now I could complete the delux for $6 or complete the standard for $3 something.

And now, about a day or two ago, the deluxe version has completely disappeared from itunes, and only the 14-track version is appearing.

So, have I actually pre-ordered anything? Am I getting three tracks next week? Where is the deluxe gone?

I'm in the US and I have the same problem. Who, the fuck, knows anymore.

Yes... I posted in the wrong thread but same thing happened to me with Australian I-Tunes.

So I just pre-ordered the 14 track version (had to pay $3 or $4)

I'm hoping this will give me the 2 new songs next week!!!

Bloody I-Tunes, can't wait for the super-dupa Deluxe CD :)

Sounds like Madonna has pinched your money.

The deluxe version is still there on UK iTunes, and the price has changed again. It started off at £10.99, then went up to £12.99, and is now £11.99.

I'm feeling a bit :nervous: after hearing about those tracks possibly being dropped from the super deluxe and put on exclusive special editions for other countries or retailers. I just want to know which versions I need to order to get hold of all the songs.

I'll just stick to the Deluxe version on Itunes and when the Super Deluxe is released I'm gonna buy the 6 bonus tracks individually :stir:

I'm feeling a bit :nervous: after hearing about those tracks possibly being dropped from the super deluxe and put on exclusive special editions for other countries or retailers. I just want to know which versions I need to order to get hold of all the songs.

Me too. I wanna know everything already so i know what to buy in order to get all the songs.

I'll just stick to the Deluxe version on Itunes and when the Super Deluxe is released I'm gonna buy the 6 bonus tracks individually :stir:

I'm going to the the physical for the super deluxe. I want to see my double album materialize!! :)

Joan of arc

Hold tight

Iconic

Thanks! I had read rumors about these but is it confirmed somewhere? It's hard to know what is official or not... :popcorn2:

I soo hope they haven't dropped Queen and Autotune Baby from the Super Deluxe CD! Haven't listened to these songs yet (I've decided to stay away from the leak), but I'll take new Madonna songs over remixes any day!