[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

I hope she comes on Ellen's show and if she performed that would be great...would be the first time she performs on Ellen's show.

Maybe LFL and acoustic Devil Pray. I'd die!!!!

I hope she comes on Ellen's show and if she performed that would be great...would be the first time she performs on Ellen's show.

Maybe LFL and acoustic Devil Pray. I'd die!!!!

yeah she can perform 2 songs and let the choir help her for ghost town or devil pray (because i noticed she sorta sings quite a lot and fast in that song, compared with say.. miles away or frozen) there's little breaks. so with the choir of Living for Love together singing with her @ some parts it could be amazing

i have a strong feeling this could be M related:

lilbuckdalegendSilence before the storm. Getting ready for tonight's secret show at the #KeithHaringfoundation starting in --- hours!!! soon the world will see

it's in a art environment again. maybe Sotheby's? (there's keith haring on the wall too, unless they're posters)

10958494_643977415714598_1956599128_n.jp

http://websta.me/n/lilbuckdalegend

My friend Lisa is what I call a casual Madonna fan. Loves her music, thinks she's important, but not a loon like us. She just said to me on the phone that she feels this era of M is going to be huge, because "there's just that sort of feeling in the air." Just felt like sharing that!

^It really feels like it's going to be BIG!

As for the secret show (If it's M/M related) I hope someone records it! A secret show like Between the bars at the ArtForFreedom premiere would be cool

i have a strong feeling this could be M related:

lilbuckdalegendSilence before the storm. Getting ready for tonight's secret show at the #KeithHaringfoundation starting in --- hours!!! soon the world will see

it's in a art environment again. maybe Sotheby's? (there's keith haring on the wall too, unless they're posters)

10958494_643977415714598_1956599128_n.jp

http://websta.me/n/lilbuckdalegend

Maybe she will perform Graffiti hear acoustic version lol

I'm freaking about Lil Buck's post!!! Wtf!!! I'd imagine it's something he's doing but the "soon the world will see" it reminds me that it's M-related as we all know she's a world wide phenomen and a performance of him alone, wouldn't garner the same kind of attention.

What could it be? I can't see how Keith Haring and this Foundation could be related to Living for Love or the promo... But it's strange because M put some Haring artworks in the back of her recent interviews...

#SoMuchConfusion

Exactly!!! ^^^ maybe she's just going to be there to support lil buck.

I'm contemplating going but it's SOOO cold and it'll probably be over by the time I get there and I probably won't get in.

Not sure if this was posted yet:

http://madonnaunderground.com/MUreloaded/exclusive-special-rebel-heart-promo-edition-200-copies-with-leather-strings-in-france-rebelheart-madonna/

It is possible the +6 tracks with Borrowed Time etc. is not true at all. It only comes from M-Infinity and that FLOP listening party post, but has not been posted by MTribe, MRama etc.

as she has so many great songs available, a clever idea would be to offer special editions with different bonuses in each country (like the japan, canadian or FNAC versions) but unfortunately, that will never happen...

Edited by Poison Flower

Imagine if Madonna gave us as many bonus tracks throughout her career pre MDNA, she's been very generous with the bonus tracks on MDNA and Rebel Heart (hoping that super deluxe is real).

We're being incredibly spoiled this era with so many album tracks...the demos. I don't know when thats gonna happen again. I mean imagine if next time she releases an album with only 12 songs. :cries:

Imagine if Madonna gave us as many bonus tracks throughout her career pre MDNA, she's been very generous with the bonus tracks on MDNA and Rebel Heart (hoping that super deluxe is real).

I know. The length of Rebel Heart is the same as the First Album, LAV and True Blue combined and the album is likely to sell a twentieth of those combined. Poor cow! No wonder she still has to tour at 56.