[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

Omg *convulses*

I'm gonna die from anticipation I'm like in serious gay coma until this album comes out but I'll be resuscitated for the Grammys and hopefully Brits and like all of the interviews but then I'll be put back to coma status till the release :drama:

And OMFG I forgot we will have two new songs as well on iTunes im gonna b so fuckin dead I need a feeding tube :drama:

AND THE VIDEO OH DEAR CHRIST ON A CROSS I'M GONNA NEED THE STRENGTH :drama: HAVE MERCY ON ME MADONNA FOR I AM NOT WORTHY :drama:

Tried to read that review and I couldn't. He started comparing all the songs to the demos. :manson: so no thanks. :queenbitch:

We're closer!!!

I know what you mean. His comments were mostly positive and got me excited, but each entry basically says how the track compares to the leaked demo. So I guess he was doing this primarily for the fans who listened, so that they know how things have changed. If you haven't listened, like us, it's essentially meaningless, although his enthusiasm got me even more excited (if that's possible).

I will assume that the official reviews (as opposed to commentaries) will just address the cd with no mention of the demos.

I know what you mean. His comments were mostly positive and got me excited, but each entry basically says how the track compares to the leaked demo. So I guess he was doing this primarily for the fans who listened, so that they know how things have changed. If you haven't listened, like us, it's essentially meaningless, although his enthusiasm got me even more excited (if that's possible).

I will assume that the official reviews (as opposed to commentaries) will just address the cd with no mention of the demos.

Totally. I don't want to ruin the surprise fact. We're almost there! :)

the guy who reviewed the tracks comparing them to the demos said he was asked to do it like that for the publication he works for, assuming most fans have heard the demos anyway, so that's why he basically gave a (shortened?) version of it already months in advance. but yes i assume most reviews will focus on the real final tracks.

Reading is not their strong language I suppose :lol:

I only keep making those posts cause people have avoided this thread and the forum all together because people continualy posts spoilers and hints in this thread. Some of these posters won't be returning until March, and it's not fair :/

Thank you.

the guy who reviewed the tracks comparing them to the demos said he was asked to do it like that for the publication he works for, assuming most fans have heard the demos anyway, so that's why he basically gave a (shortened?) version of it already months in advance. but yes i assume most reviews will focus on the real final tracks.

Actually, he wrote the opposite :)

"Officially, I will be writing my article on Rebel Heart with no comparison to the leaked demos. However, as most here have likely heard everything from “Leak-Gate 2014”, I am able to write my post here with a specific focus on comparing the demos to the final versions."

I haven't read his critic because there's too much spoiler in it.

All I know is that the demos I have so far are completely different from what I'll get on the album. And this is very a good news to me because I can't wait to be surprised by what she did to her songs.

I just heard Heartbreak City and I have officially declared it to be FUCKING amazing!

I'm a little scared by the fact that fans are listening to the album so far from the release but that's great!! :dramatic:

Nooooooooooo, I meant the demo! :lmao: I haven't even heard the demos! :lmao:

well it seems now you're going one at at time, aren't you? what next? Sex? :laugh:

No! I can't hear Sex. I refuse to hear anything else. This is all going to be one huge surprise for me. THEN I will rediscover all those polished songs when I hear their demos. All ya'll bitches have very little to look forward to :queenbitch:

No! I can't hear Sex. I refuse to hear anything else. This is all going to be one huge surprise for me. THEN I will rediscover all those polished songs when I hear their demos. All ya'll bitches have very little to look forward to :queenbitch:

you fucker! :s98:

How would you rank the 6 released tracks for far?

I would as follows (based on which songs I keep listening over and over):

1. Devil Pray

2. Ghost-town

3. Living For Love

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Bitch, I'm Madonna

6. Illuminati

1. Living for Love

2. Unapologetic Bitch

3. Ghosttown

4. Devil Pray

5. Bitch I'm Madonna (I LOVE this song, it's just obviously not as strong as the first 4)

6. Illuminati (great song, just not really into it like the other ones)

Actually, the tracklisting is exactly how I would rank the songs :D

LFL, Devil Pray and Ghosttown are all absolutely, absolutely fantastic songs. LFL is perfect pop with the typical Madonna sound, Devil Pray shines with its unique production and the still very Madonna-ish sound, Ghosttown is just a beautiful wonderful ballad.

UB's pretty cool too, took me a bit to get into it, but now I do agree that this song's edgy as hell. Great chorus too.

Illuminati and BIM are the songs I still need to get warm to. I think Illuminati has some great elements, e.g. the "It's the Enlightenment that started it all" part, love the synths there. Overall, I'm not really feeling the song though... I've heard lots of people describing this one as a rather industrial-type of song too and I think that's where my problem lies - I'm not a fan of that sound.

BIM is, well...let's not get into that. Let's just say that I don't enjoy it :lol: But to be honest, I couldn't care less about this one song being a disappointment to me - I mean, all the other songs, especially the first 3, are just so damn AMAZING!!! :D