[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

I'm not making fun of the questions that were asked. Ask him what song made his ass spread for all I care. I just couldn't believe that no one was asking anything, and it was just pages of nonsense and images and idle chatter :)

we're just having fun, it's always like that, very care free. In my part I don't wanna ask anything else. For me what I know so far it's more than enough and this review got me even more excited. Now i'm actually more curious about the editions, official confirmation of all the track lists and the most important for me: pre-order the Super Deluxe cause i don't wanna miss that just in case it's limited or something.

Same I don't want all those songs to be somehow exclusive to a country or anything. Like that rumoured 200 copies with leather strings, does it has remixes or actual bonus tracks. Is there going to be an international 25 deluxe edition. I would be so pissed if it's scattered into different editions. Like one country is gonna get one bonus, this will have two. I don't know I just wanna have all those songs without owning 15 copies.

Same I don't want all those songs to be somehow exclusive to a country or anything. Like that rumoured 200 copies with leather strings, does it has remixes or actual bonus tracks. Is there going to be an international 25 deluxe edition. I would be so pissed if it's scattered into different editions. Like one country is gonna get one bonus, this will have two. I don't know I just wanna have all those songs without owning 15 copies.

if that's the case then Imma have to ruin my family

unapologetic bitch tbh

Django I'll guess I'll have to ruin myself anyway. I already preordered itunes and fnac. I want the mega grande ultra venti edition. I'm dying

we're just having fun, it's always like that, very care free. In my part I don't wanna ask anything else. For me what I know so far it's more than enough and this review got me even more excited. Now i'm actually more curious about the editions, official confirmation of all the track lists and the most important for me: pre-order the Super Deluxe cause i don't wanna miss that just in case it's limited or something.

Well I loved reading his comments and getting just a preview of things! I've heard nothing except the six songs so this is a ton of info. Sorry if I seemed uptight, and I'm glad it's a fun and carefree place :)

Interesting that he replied to someone saying that he doubts Rebel Heart would be released as a single. I guess it's just going to be sweet song to close the album and sum up her "2 sides". Guess I can live with that.

it's strange how no one seems to wanna reveal the (kinda lame) "surprise" at the end of Holy Water, like there is some secret embargo about it :D

Again, you are posting in THE WRONG THREAD

He posted here a lot for a very long time, he is an actual music critic who writes for legitimate publications, he is definitely a huge madonna fan and was always very articulate and objective in his opinions. Just because someone doesn't blindly accept everything madonna does as pure perfection doesn't make him any less of a fan and longtime supporter...

:lmao: people have struggled with this from Day 1.

Reading is not their strong language I suppose :lol:

I only keep making those posts cause people have avoided this thread and the forum all together because people continualy posts spoilers and hints in this thread. Some of these posters won't be returning until March, and it's not fair :/

Johnnox album review was posted in this very thread, I'm just commenting it. deal with it.

No it wasn't

A link was posted to read it

Big difference

Follow the rules and Deal with the rules

Or be prepared for a flushing

did I spoil anything about the album? what's your problem really?

calm down you made a mistake, and i doubt you were the first to make that exact mistake of accidentally spoiling something in the wrong thread. that happens. just move on. xx

That doesn't make any sense to me. So the review was not a spoiler but his comment was? How about all the upcoming pre-release reviews? Are we not supposed to talk about them in this thread?

It wasn't a published review, just a forum posting. That "review" wasn't even posted in the forum, only a link was shared.

Seeing as reviews from many news sources will be coming in the next month, shows that this thread won't technically be "spoiler free."

But as of now, any info of the songs that aren't released yet, coming from a review from a forum member, should be posted in the Spoiler thread.

I don't mean to be rude or anything. But I already mentioned my reasonings previously.

You just summed up St!nk's albums. :lmao:

I've only listened to the six songs released on itunes. LFL, UB and BIM and GT, I, and DP are great examples of the two stories being told throughout the rest of the cd. I would guess since I haven't heard the rest. Seems she set up both moods of the cd with those tracks! And that is fine with me becuase they are all very strong songs that I love. They are catchy, classic yet fresh madonna.

:cries::tigger::Disco_Ball:

OMG!!! This is the first time I've like totally got excited. I've remained reserved about this all, not listening to (almost all) demos etc...but happy to read these reviews and this one has really got me excited. I'm gagging for SEX and Holy Water...and everything really. Having heard WAOM, I am disappointed that it is a ballad, not because I think the ballad version won't be good, I just really loved the demo.

OMG!!!!

tumblr_m3blkpmvKJ1qzx5e3.gif