[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

I get that people might not like the order of the songs, but the album hasn't even been released yet? We don't have a final track listing and we don't know what the songs will sound like.

Who cares about the order of the songs seriously, now that everybody listen to music on their phones/ipod/computers/...? If you don't like the order, then change it :laugh:

It makes sense to release "Bitch, I'm Madonna" next. It has the biggest chance to be a hit and have mass appeal. It has Nicki, it sold well on iTunes and it's a song even none fans enjoy.

Guy said the 2nd single would be big and that's about the biggest song from the album she could release as a single. (At least from the ones I have heard.)

It makes sense to release "Bitch, I'm Madonna" next. It has the biggest chance to be a hit and have mass appeal. It has Nicki, it sold well on iTunes and it's a song even none fans enjoy.

Guy said the 2nd single would be big and that's about the biggest song from the album she could release as a single. (At least from the ones I have heard.)

That's your personal opinion with regards to Bitch, I'm Madonna being 'the biggest song' on the album (as of now)....personally I think many non-fans would find it very irritating and conceded...plus radio would hardly play that track....

I don't know why anyone's complaining over the order of the tracklist. More than likely it will change anyway... it did twice for MDNA if I recall. (remember: Love Spent was originally listed as a bonus track :lmao: )

I don't know why anyone's complaining over the order of the tracklist. More than likely it will change anyway... it did twice for MDNA if I recall. (remember: Love Spent was originally listed as a bonus track :lmao: )

Yeah I'm not sure I understand the criticism of some songs not "flowing" into the vibe of the next song. Madonna has always put songs that are very different right next to each other. Just look at the LAP album. Promise to try to cherish? Oh Father to Keep It together? TDDUP to Promise to Try? Each was a huge shift in mood, style and tempo and I think it was purposeful. Kinda like cleansing your palate before starting the next course.

Most likely, the 6 Super Deluxe bonus tracks will be exclusive to the Super Deluxe Box and won't be legally available in any digital formats.

The Super Deluxe Box will probably also be a limited-edition item. Just how limited it will be is anyone's guess. :)

No the super deluxe is different to the french only edition isn't it?

I'm so confused!

Well the "standard" edition is official. Check iTunes. It just seems so strange, I almost didn't believe it. Well since that rumor was right, maybe the Super Deluxe Edition rumor is true?

If that crazy standard version has a different cover, I will buy it just for the cover lol Otherwise it's dead to me.

Same here. I feel like buying everything this era lol