[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

12 days until we get two additional tracks! Less than two weeks! Then the next day we get Grammys which we'll only have a month left until the album!

You mean 11 days for the Grammys and 12 days for the two additional tracks.

12 days until we get two additional tracks! Less than two weeks! Then the next day we get Grammys which we'll only have a month left until the album!

I KNOW! I feel once we pass the six week mark, the album is within our grasp.

I know this is just my ocd, but I am not certain I will listen to the next two songs in Feb. I might save them. It's funny how this decision is more of a struggle than the "real" issues in my life :lmao:

Just preordered the FNAC special edition. I want that mega ultra extra unique hd leather deluxe rebel heart.

new

http://madonnaextreme.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ghosttown-video-will-be-directed-in.html

This a new rumor about Madonna: The next single from 'Rebel Heart' will be the beautiful ballad 'Ghosttown' and the video will be directed in Italy on March in a real 'ghost town' located in Lombardy.

It would be quite surprising if she release Ghosttown. It's a fan/non favorite and we'll get a ballad after so many years!

Are we still mad about the songs not being in the order we'd like them to be?

Yup, the album that's NOT EVEN OUT YET is apparently not thematically 'correct' enough for the deludes that apparently still listen to albums on their Sony Walkmen.

new

http://madonnaextreme.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ghosttown-video-will-be-directed-in.html

This a new rumor about Madonna: The next single from 'Rebel Heart' will be the beautiful ballad 'Ghosttown' and the video will be directed in Italy on March in a real 'ghost town' located in Lombardy.

No, just no. This is an old rumor (I've read that weeks ago on Twitter). Plus, we don't even know what is in the LFL video so I doubt that rumors about the second video location would be leaked like that. And we all know what will be the second single (you will find a hint in the album's title :queenbitch: ).

I'm curious or if anyone else is, that her team will do the same type of promotion on iTunes with the two songs? Purchase the album and get the tracks free? I hope they do the same type of promotion with new banners for the album and LFL single.

I doubt she'd ever be so literal with video. So like a load of made sausage meat to me!

Turn Up The Radio= I just wanna get in my CAR....

No, just no. This is an old rumor (I've read that weeks ago on Twitter). Plus, we don't even know what is in the LFL video so I doubt that rumors about the second video location would be leaked like that. And we all know what will be the second single (you will find a hint in the album's title :queenbitch: ).

I don't know. I hope it's true. I think Ghosttown would be a huge hit. There's no reason the can't release that second and then do Rebel Heart third. How many singles were released before True Blue? I think LTT, then PDP and then TB right?

I also think Ghosttown might be huge (AC radio at least might play it to death), but if that was the case, wouldn't it have picked up more steam on spotify by now? I think it's the fourth most played song.

yeah point taken but I think any Madonna single would need a push and promotion. Let's face it, she's 56 and not Taylor Swift or Katy Perry so no single of hers is going to become a hit magically a la Dark Horse. Given the right exposure though it's a song that could become very popular with people of all different generations.

Yup, the album that's NOT EVEN OUT YET is apparently not thematically 'correct' enough for the deludes that apparently still listen to albums on their Sony Walkmen.

True enough. Can you imagine getting only 9 or 10 songs? 19 songs is a lot of effing songs. In the day of digital playlists.....bitching about song order is crazy. Hopefully we won't piss M off and she retaliates next time with a Tony Bennett duet album containing 8 songs. (cohesive and concise) Just what some of the fans want right? .

I also think Ghosttown might be huge (AC radio at least might play it to death), but if that was the case, wouldn't it have picked up more steam on spotify by now? I think it's the fourth most played song.

I wouldn't much too much stake in the spotify plays so far. LFL is the first single, BIM has Nicki Minaj, and I think every else comes down to track order. However, it will be interesting to see how all these songs perform on itunes first week of the album release (most likely advantage to the songs that are still "new" to itunes a that point)

And while itunes/spotify popularity can help choose singles, the second single will likely be decided on by the end of Feb if it isnt already. So initial itunes sales may more inform the third single actually

new

OMG, This is everything I wanted, Gosttown as single with amazing video clip. tumblr_inline_nhfp0vQyzD1soiq79.giftumblr_lj4n3oQz1b1qeip57.gif

I highly doubt ghosttown will ever be a single. Anyway I stopped listening to the demos. I just want the REAL versions, then we can talk about singles.

As I said before, I don't think the second single will be or should be from the first group of songs. We need something fresh. Perhaps it will be from the second group. I don't think she would release Joan of Arc as a single since it's a ballad so maybe Hold Tight would be the next single.

In the day of digital playlists.....bitching about song order is crazy.

Gosh...no, it is not crazy at all. Some people in here have explained over and over again that they do not care for the individual songs only but also enjoy having a cohesive album. Nothing wrong with that. Nobody is bitching as far as I'm concerned. Ironically those who complain about 'the delusional people' are the ones bitching the most.