Madonna 2015 Out and About Photos thread

lautnerfied

She hasn't had that particular hairstyle for some years though, no? I think last time she did was 2007. I like it, not much to write home about though...

Really love the hat and dress, she looks amazing.

:laugh:

Where is that dedicated Hair Thread? We need it now more than ever!

I had to delay it, I have a huge fashion show that im working on for march, and i had holiday craziness. I'll get it done in time for the new era though. The 1982-1984 time period is the hardest to nail down the chronology.

I had to delay it, I have a huge fashion show that im working on for march, and i had holiday craziness. I'll get it done in time for the new era though. The 1982-1984 time period is the hardest to nail down the chronology.

:thumbsup: Look forward to it..and yeh, 82-84' was a very hectic hair period.

29pdkyu.jpg:ohmy:

4fvecx.jpg:huh:

Poor woman, she's walking the street in her spare time & people r moaning about her hair not being like

in a retouched b&w high fashion campaign :lol:

I'm a hairdresser, so that's what I look at first. The Versace campaign hair would look a hot mess walking the street, but she has enough money to invest in some quality hair extensions if she's gonna use them. That's all.

she probably thinks they're very good (not really know much about the quality as she's always had fantastic hair and didn't really need hair extensions before)/ she probably trusts it's good when she could easily get so much better. like arianna grande. it looks real on her.

The short hair was nice for a change, but I like her better with the longer hair. I cut my hair a little shorter, but I'm growing in out now. My hair grows so slowly!

They're also on the Daily Mail's website. According to them, they were taken yesterday in NYC.

This ^^ It makes her look so much younger and fresher.

I mean, just LOOK..

Madonna%202.jpg

The outfit tho, is fantastic :thumbsup:

This might be my favorite look ever! Everything about it is just perfect. Its feminine yet masculine, tough yet vulnerable, youthful yet mature. And very classic. It's just perfect.

I was devo when she cut her hair shoulder length. I just feel like she had shoulder length hair for most of her career starting from 1984 then again for Live Aid, LTT and Shanghai Surprise. The majority of 1988 and most of 1989, the whole off 1990 including Blond Ambition, half of 1991 and all of 1992. Several months of 1993 and then again by the end of 1994. The whole of 1995 and half of 1996 until she grew it long again for the first some since Bad Girl, Dangerous Game and the BOE promo. Then she cut it all off again for the Geisha and BS and AP videos before growing it and cutting it again for Music promo and the DWT. All of 2001, O2 and most of 03 before growing it again and then chopping it off again in 2007. She looks HOT when it's long and very young.

IKR? There's nothing special about this, she cuts her hair shoulder length ALL THE TIME and she always does it the second her hair is finally long enough and gorgeous. Let your hair grow M.

Yes, I definitely like her with hair a little longer. But not too long. On the Reinvention tour and in the Ray of LIght era, it started getting too long and it looked messy. I think she looks best with it around 2 inches or so below her shoulders. But I guess if you are dying your hair, it tends to get kind of damaged so you have to cut it shorter now and then and then grow it back out.