special edition box sets

Katypatra

I dont know if this thread has been made before. But I just had few questions. I bought a Confessions on the Dance Floor special edition set, which includes a journal where one can write their confessions in. In that journal there are small drawings and writings by Madonna. Are those printed or did she actually write that stuff in there with her hand?

And are there similar box sets for Ray of Light, Music and American Life?

There were limited editions of ROL in a special digipak and Music in a kind of hardback book, plus a special edition of Music in 2001 with a bonus disc to tie in with the DWT. American Life had a box set with some extra junk in it and an enhanced CD.

Well actually I just did some research and the little entries really ARE handwritten by Madonna!! I'm pissing with joy lol ♡ She actually held this journal in her hands and wrote stuff in it and now I'm going to write my stuff in there too!! :inlove: ♡

There were limited editions of ROL in a special digipak and Music in a kind of hardback book, plus a special edition of Music in 2001 with a bonus disc to tie in with the DWT. American Life had a box set with some extra junk in it and an enhanced CD.

Wow thanx! Im gonna get all of them! ♡

Well actually I just did some research and the little entries really ARE handwritten by Madonna!! I'm pissing with joy lol ♡ She actually held this journal in her hands and wrote stuff in it and now I'm going to write my stuff in there too!! :inlove: ♡

But doesn't that just mean that Madonna wrote them once and they were then scanned and printed into the notebook?

What was the price of this special edition box set for Confessions? Just to have an idea of what could be the price for the Rebel Heart super deluxe set...

Because I have ocd and don't like the way boxes look beside my slim jewel cases and digipacks, I will buy the box and the regular deluxe of course. I used to actually forego Tori's limited editions for the standard because of the bulky box, but for the Queen I must have it all.

I do own the Confessions box but it's shelved separately.

OMG that video :laugh: I love you! Treating this unboxing with the seriousness of some epic order of world affairs, which of course it is to us :lmao:

And you've just added three more!!! This is why I love MadonnaNation.

OMG that video :laugh: I love you! Treating this unboxing with the seriousness of some epic order of world affairs, which of course it is to us :lmao:

And you've just added three more!!! This is why I love MadonnaNation.

There's some unknown woman that makes millions of dollars a year on youtube unboxing Disney toys.

http://www.people.com/article/dc-toy-collector-mystery-youtube-highest-paid-account

There's some unknown woman that makes millions of dollars a year on youtube unboxing Disney toys.

Well you should follow suit because these are a hell of a lot more important than her trash!