on March 10th what will you do?

I'll be one of the first in line at my local HMV store. I'll buy copies for me and my family and then rush home to soak it all up.

After that, i'll play it constantly and torment the neighbours with it for the next few months. :lol:

I'll be one of the first in line at my local HMV store. i'll buy copies for me and my family and and then rush home to soak it all up.

After that, i'll play it constantly and torment the neighbours with it for the next few months. :lol:

I hope you get a copy for your sister Crux. I am sure she will enjoy it more than the album she gave you for your Birthday. :lol:

Personally, I buy CDs for the booklets. I pre-ordered the album on iTunes as soon as it was up and will listen to it on an iPod. Duh!

I highly doubt any of us still use CD players! Lol

I do. My cd library is so huge that I refuse to part with them. I do use itunes though and play music on my pc/laptop/iphone but it's nowhere near as enjoyable as the physical format. Nothing beats holding a fresh Madonna album in your hands for the first time.

Wait! Is this 90's? No ITunes? Do you even have a computer? :lmao:

I do. My cd library is so huge that I refuse to part with them. I do use itunes though and play music on my pc/laptop/iphone but it's nowhere near as enjoyable as the physical format. Nothing beats holding a fresh Madonna album in your hands for the first time.

Crux said it best!

Run to the store to buy the SUPERGEGAMEGAULTRA Deluxe Edition of RH, put my stereo on replay, make margaritas and probably invite some crazy ass bitches who are as mad for M as myself. Then we ll overanylise everything and be blown away by M genius (as always).

I highly doubt any of us still use CD players! Lol

I do. I even burn the cds. I have the demos burned in a cd because it sounds incredibly good on my speakers, whereas when i plug my mobile the sound is far worse.

I always wonder how people listen to music nowadays. If I use the speakers of the computer or plug my mobile in the cable that connects to the stereo, the sound is soooooo much poorer!

When i play an original cd, the quality is so pristine and the bass is so clear and powerful!

Run to the store to buy the SUPERGEGAMEGAULTRA Deluxe Edition of RH, put my stereo on replay, make margaritas and probably invite some crazy ass bitches who are as mad for M as myself. Then we ll overanylise everything and be blown away by M genius (as always).

Wish we could do that together... :(

Yes you're right! I'm like a kid again with this new purchase of Confessions special edition. I listened to it in my car though.

Well, on march 10th I have to go to work, than at night I have to take my mba classes and somewehere in between I gotta listen to the album, probably I will do it on my launch time. I don't wanna listen to it in the office because I will not be able to concentrate, I like to listen to the albums for the first time with headphones and my eyes closed.

I won't listen the album before I get from the work. I will buy the physical copy, RUN to home, mute my phone and listen the album. It's just me and Madonna. Maybe glass of red. It's going to be magical. Just like back in 2005.

I won't see anyone on that day after work. Not even my boyfriend (and I think he doesn't want to see me that day either). I might come here just to compare our reviews but that's it.

Sigh, so much waiting.