Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I just hope that all of these leaks that happen nowadays in the music industry doesn't make her think twice in future about making new music. It's obvious that the making of the album and the way it's released is very important to her. I just hope she doesn't retire from making new music sooner than she would have done otherwise, you know what I mean? I just don't want her to go "Oh fuck it! I can't be bothered making a new record if i can't release it my way"

well next time she can start by not teasing the whole process a year in advance...

Then she would have been criticised for that as well. She would be devastated that her entire album has been leaked a month early and not the way she planned and her plans for promoting it. I feel sorry for her and would not blame her if she decided she never wanted to release another record. Sounds dramatic but this was a real betrayal and complete lack of trust and ethics. Dreadful situation and sick of all of this sabotage of Madonna's work.

TRUTH.

It's a shitty situation, and certainly not the way she wants to do things...but it's not worth giving up on music for (like she said in that recent interview).

Plus, considering the Grammys and video and single release this (next) week...just go for it and get the digital formats out now.

This new era for the industry may be shady as hell, but sometimes you just got to take a shitty situation and use it to your advantage. She is Madonna, after all.......

I don't get it...why BEYONCE was able to keep hers a secret while Madonna alway suffers from leak.

Because Madonna is the producer of her albums so she keep them in her computers whereas Beyonce's was in the producer's computers. In order to hack it you have to know who is her producer :hornybig:

Because Madonna is the producer of her albums so she keep them in her computers whereas Beyonce's was in the producer's computers. In order to hack it you have to know who is her producer :hornybig:

More like no one gives two shits about Yonka. I doubt there are people paying thousands for her unreleased shit. :lmao:

Not great but the single should be out already....build on the hype instead of waiting for the big bang and massive fall the next week. Music is a quick process now, if l hear something on the radio and cant buy it l wont remember a month later

Such a messed up situation. She doesn't deserve this.

That being said, I can't remember exactly what the plan was regarding releasing some more tracks in Feb but I think at this stage releasing the whole thing digitally next Monday wouldn't be the worst idea. She would have the Grammys as promotion and the new video. Then the BRITs later in the month to aid sales in the uk. The promotion she had planned for March would be a good way of keeping the album alive potentially through promo?

One positive is that it's been getting a great reception so if she does push forward the release, all the current hype should translate into sales.

I hate the thought of it just being out there for a month before it's official release. Hope she's able to turn it around for her own benefit.

Yes. All physicals can be sold in March, and that promo will be great. All promo in february would be great for the digital downloads.

10838634_752313164824659_1277271149_n.jp

Taking a break at Grammy Rehearsal! Let's have a kiki..........❤️#livinforlove

They don't even have a throne (or at least a chair) for the Queen, that's outrageous!

judgejudyfacepalm.gif

Queen M by me and @macpiggott REBELHEART ❤️ tune in for the GRAMMYS @madonna AD @gb65#madonna #mertalas #mertandmarcus #rebelheart#family #gang #icon @lucia_pieroni @garrennewyork

10421545_10152788820802979_4475688403305

OH

MY

GOD.

<3 x 10000000000000000000

Wonder why she didn't post that Snapchat thing (which I'd never heard of, but that's not a surprise, as I'm not all into this age of technology bombardment like others) on Instagram, but did on Facebook. She is an "Instagram girl," after all.