Madonna at the Grammys - continued

omgg I died

Personally, I loved last year's look. On the red carpet she looked like the supreme witch that she is and on stage she was a beautiful singing angel blessing the couples with her magical voice, thank god she ditched the rehearsal dress!

I loved the image. I found a bit lame the struggling to give some voice, instead of belting the chorus from the bottom of her heart. But the look was great, I agree that she was aiming at character, not glamour.

why did she ditch the rehearsal dress last minute?

i wanna know this too. although she did look very uncomfortable in it in the rehearsal. it looked like something from hello dolly, glad she changed.

18 supporters? :rotfl: Sounds like the very same idiots who created "Operation mother monster" shortly before Madonna performed at superbowl. I've reported that shit anyway!

They ask help to the fans of Mariah, Janet and Cindy Lauper. And here they come... all 10 of them!

why did she ditch the rehearsal dress last minute?

I know! I would have preferred that 'look' a lot more! That dress would have been amazing (with some minor fitting edits; e.g. shortening the length so she could move in it).

Link: http://allaboutmadonna.com/2014/01/picture-madonna-at-the-grammys-rehearsal.php

Edited by Boki_D

I just saw a commercial for the Grammys that did not even mention that Madonna would be performing! It listed off a bunch of performers and as it neared the end the announcer said,"...and the ONE AND ONLY...Paul McCartney!" :rant:

I just saw a commercial for the Grammys that did not even mention that Madonna would be performing! It listed off a bunch of performers and as it neared the end the announcer said,"...and the ONE AND ONLY...Paul McCartney!" :rant:

They probably have a few different ads alternating paul and madonna since they are the legends...

They probably have a few different ads alternating paul and madonna since they are the legends...

Yes, they do! I just saw the commercial with the "ONE AND ONLY...MADONNA!" :confessions: They must rotate the ads. It was strange to see a Grammys commercial that did not even mention her though.

This is it folks, the final stretch! Oh man ,if I could sell a week of my life I'd do it just so it's Sunday RIGHT NOW. Still, it's great just to enjoy these times. I'm so torn but I love it.

Madonna!