Madonna at the Grammys - continued

How anyone can call Madonna irrelevant and past her best years :manson: I mean, look around; there is something in the air, there always is when she's about to do ANYTHING! Who else still manages to inspire such interest in people. No other celebrity has this level of super-fucking-star anticipation around them. It's just phenomenal and I'm always in awe of her star power :wow:

👑👑👑 There will never be another 👑👑👑

Wasn't Mariah meant to open the Grammy's in '06 or whenever and she got bumped for Madonna who wasn't even nominated.

Grammy's loves the promo Madonna brings to their show, they just don't like actually giving her awards. Cunts.

Whys everyone so up Sias ass?

She is pretty talented when it comes to writing songs, and her voice is pretty good live. I just don't understand her obssession with not showing her face, and funny thing is she supposedly wants to remain annonymous even though there are several videos out there that actually do show her face, and while she may not be the most stunning she still has a fan base that pay to see her perform live yet she performs with her back turned to them :/ makes no sense really.

Guest HaveASit

It would be amazing, but I don't think it's happening.

Apparently AC/DC is performing without being nominated as well, so the Grammys discarded that rule

Hope M brings back the swag and effortless fluidity most of us love in her dancing to the grammys and not kill the vibe with awkward acrobatics, tacky crotch thrusting or creepy a#s yoga dancing.. this track deserves better and I'm ready to go to church

Hope M brings back the swag and effortless fluidity most of us love in her dancing to the grammys and not kill the vibe with awkward acrobatics, tacky crotch thrusting or creepy a#s yoga dancing.. this track deserves better and I'm ready to go to church

This post is very polarizing. She could do either and it would be great.

"Awkward" acrobatics?

"Creepy ass" yoga dancing? <<<none of that makes sense!

I have no idea she's fuckin vapid but the dykes and sensitive boys like her :shrug:

:lmao: So true! Basically those of us who think Ghosttown is the best thing ever, while some of you rate it in last place :laugh:

Imagine Unapologetic bitch as a single. She will show her niiples and say which one looks more unapologetic?

Which one looks least to say i'm sorry ? :lmao:

And take that one as the single cover and on the Grammys performance

Edited by Coadf