REBEL HEART album credits. Madonna produced Hold Tight by herself?

Hold Tight is supposed to be a Diplo track according to reports from last Fall.

Supposedly 5 songs of his made the album and they are:

Living For Love

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Veni Vidi Vici

"Hold Tight" may have been originally produced by Diplo, but it has reportedly been reworked by Ryan Tedder for the album :)

Yeah I heard that too, we'll know in just over a week, but Diplo himself said 5 tracks of his will make the album.

There are conflicing reports about the "reworks" though, first they mentioned Rebel Heart being reworked by Tedder. Then it was Wash All Over Me reworked by Kanye but now it is Holy Water. So it is anyone's guess...

Yeah I heard that too, we'll know in just over a week, but Diplo himself said 5 tracks of his will make the album.

There are conflicing reports about the "reworks" though, first they mentioned Rebel Heart being reworked by Tedder. Then it was Wash All Over Me reworked by Kanye but now it is Holy Water. So it is anyone's guess...

Apparently, both "Holy Water" and "Wash All Over Me" have been produced by Kanye.

Don't know about "Rebel Heart", though..

• 2 weeks later...

"Living for Love" songwriters according to iTunes metadata:

Madonna, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Maureen McDonald, Toby Gad, Ariel Rechtshaid & U. Emenike

Thomas Wesley Pentz = Diplo

Maureen McDonald = MoZella

U. Emenike = MNEK

Interestingly, the ASCAP database entry doesn't credit MNEK, only the others...

New entries in the ASCAP database:

Best Night

(Work ID: 888208202)

Written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald.

Body Shop

(Work ID: 888208203)

Written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald.

Graffiti Heart

(Work ID: 888208204)

Hold Tight
(Work ID: 888208205)

Written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz.

Although the ASCAP entry doesn't credit him, MNEK confirmed via Twitter that he is among the writers of the song.

Iconic

(Work ID: 888208360)

Joan of Arc

(Work ID: 888208206)

S.E.X.

(Work ID: 888208207)

Veni Vidi Vici

(Work ID: 888208208)

Written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald, Thomas Wesley Pentz & Ariel Zvi Rechtshaid

Tobias Gad = Toby Gad

Maureen Anne McDonald = MoZella

Thomas Wesley Pentz = Diplo

Larry Darnell Griffin = S1

Apparently, both "Holy Water" and "Wash All Over Me" have been produced by Kanye.

Don't know about "Rebel Heart", though..

Judging by its sound, Holy Water is definitely Kanye's work. Madonna also makes a reference at him with that "Yeezus loves my pussy best" line.

She almost wrote the entire album with Mozella, Toby and S1!

Kind of surprising, she never co-wrote so many songs with hitmakers until now.

ASCAP now only misses the Team Avicii-based tracks (Devil Pray, HeartBreakCity, Wash All Over Me, Messiah, Rebel Heart, Borrowed Time, Addicted) + Holy Water, Auto-Tune Baby & Beautiful Scars, the latter we have no clue about I guess...

Kind of surprising, she never co-wrote so many songs with hitmakers until now.

ASCAP now only misses the Team Avicii-based tracks (Devil Pray, HeartBreakCity, Wash All Over Me, Messiah, Rebel Heart, Borrowed Time, Addicted) + Holy Water, Auto-Tune Baby & Beautiful Scars, the latter we have no clue about I guess...

i wonder why credits aren't out yet for the Avicii tracks...

^ Not sure if you guys saw that I wrote to Attitude Magazine on their Facebook page asking when we would see their Rebel Heart review, and they responded to me: "Soon ... " :laugh:

I thought Iconic was produced by Dahi and Diamonds

For a long time people kept saying it was another Kanye rework like Illuminati & Holy Water.

We now know it is Toby Gad with those 2 guys. It is possible Kanye did not touch any other track and it was either Toby Gad or DJ Dahi/Blood Diamonds who reworked most of the demos.

On her site she credited Ariel Rechthgakskskj as a producer as well, and so far we are yet to see his name

He almost surely co-produced Living For Love at least. Possibly other Diplo tracks as well, ASCAP info is not yet up to date regarding those tracks since Nicki Minaj is not added to Bitch I'M Madonna.