iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

So who's rearranging their "demo" album to match this tracklisting?

Nope I've made a playlist with the tracks that haven't made the album.

Yes, maybe some people will now know why the queen told us not to listen to the demos :laugh:

*Sits down and enjoy the meltdowns :popcorn2:

EXACTLY. I mean I KNOW I would have a meltdown if I got too attached to a song that wasn't gonna make the cut. It's hard but much better in the end to hold out. Now when I get the album I can hear the songs, really, for the first time and watch what M does w/ them visually and remix-wise. I've heard most of them once but really only remember a few that stood out: UB, BIM, Ghosttown, Inside Out, WAOM

Holy water on the left, SEX on the right.
F412F04B-BE62-4F8F-B1CE-0836AB5E1C27_zps

edit: I am excited about the tracklist. I havent heard all the demos, and of the 6 that i have heard, I'm happy about what's ended up on the final trackless. I foolishly listened to HW and SEX and was far from impressed. I trust Madonna, and i'm sure i'll change my mind, and if not, I'll just skip a song or two.

Hopefully the deluxe will include a few other songs that didn't make the cut. This tracklist seems very heavy on the 'Rebel' side.

Edited by madryan

wsNkUPh.png

my prediction was exact match except one song Best Night vs. Addicted.

i also wanted Holy Water, SEX and Body Shop (did 10 posts about in the demo discussion)

this list is very strong, thank you Madde:

tumblr_m42z7c193t1qkzr9fo1_1280.gif

It will be hilarious to see the cheap fucks hunting for the real album leak when it eventually happens, because you just know 90% of the files will be the demos instead. :lmao:

And that's why having that physical CD will always be important.

Great she took all the demos I didn't like Veni, vici..., Sex , Body shop and Best night ! Yuk! She wants to stay modern and rnbish , cutting edge and all and she'll be critized for this . Again !

Beautiful scar , Nothing... , Don't let you go ,tragic girl , 2 steps behind me are the tracks her public want but wait !!! Where the hell is addicted'???????

Messiah and wash over me better be on the album indeed!!!

It will be hilarious to see the cheap fucks hunting for the real album leak when it eventually happens, because you just know 90% of the files will be the demos instead. :lmao:

tumblr_inline_ncg52nFP2y1s8jt3i.gif

It sure would've been nice to get this record as she originally intended: double CD? Valentine's Day? Now we'll never know. Damn hackers. I hope that didn't mess things up too much bc those remixes did sound rushed.

Great she took all the demos I didn't like Veni, vici..., Sex , Body shop and Best night ! Yuk! She wants to stay modern and rnbish , cutting edge and all and she'll be critized for this . Again !

Fuck off

Beautiful scar , Nothing... , Don't let you go ,tragic girl , 2 steps behind me are the tracks her public want but wait !!! Where the hell is addicted'???????

and the meltdown begin...thnk god I didn't listen to the demos. AND THOSE ARE DEMOS YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE FINAL PRODUCT.

:lmao:

According to sine supposed insiders in The Madonna Infinity forum, the deluxe would have 3 bonus tracks. Seems they were wrong.

Thanks! I guess we're getting 6 bonus instead, even better!! That's means I'll have to buy the cd now

Sad to not see Borrowed Time, Never Let You Go, Nothing Lasts Forever, and Two Steps Behind Me on the final list, but super pumped nonetheless!

all of these are weaker than songs included tbh

So? Is your phone going to burn up now and all your demos will get lost?

If you don't like the tracklist, you can always go ahead and listen to the demos!

Some people, I swear...

good choice:

- Joan Of Arc

- Heartbreak City

- Inside Out

- Wash All Over Me

- Rebel Heart

- Body Shop

- Iconic

- Veni Vedi Vici

bad Choice:

- Hold Tight