"Living for Love" video discussion - continued

hope it´s not in B&W

+1

I would like to see some bright colours! But as long as it's a killer video, I don't care about the coloring!

+1

I would like to see some bright colours! But as long as it's a killer video, I don't care about the coloring!

Yeah if it will have Legendary Amazinness like Vogue did, then I don't mind if it's in black and white.

Black and white with bold red accents would look great though.

thats what I keep thinking.. I think it will be dark yet colourful at the same time, like they'll spare out some parts in red.

however, with the bull fighting etc, a sepia darker tone with red would be interesting..

I want the video filmed with an iPhone and receive post-production treatment from Instagram with the Nashville filter :yes:

that's my favorite filter... don't know what's the use of those numbers in the frame though...

Since the song doesn't have much in the way of airplay or sales (understandably), a lyric video really wouldn't warrant much attention. They probably just figured they'd go with just the video.

still, it's so easy to make one and some added streams will be nice...

yeah, they could just film her with an iPhone rehearsing or talking or showing some sort of b&w doc with her dancers and herself like she sometimes puts out and add lyrics on top of it. takes just 2 hours to make or less