Can Living4Love become Madonna's 14th UK number 1?

Can Living4Love become Madonna's 14th UK number 1?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Can Living4Love become Madonna's 14th UK number 1?

• Yes 14th number 1 is here
    • Top5
    • Top10
    • Top20

but i can´t get into the song

wash all over, RH and ghosttown are so much better...

here in germany LFL is out of the top150 itunes and i don´t hear it on the radio anymore

I'm hoping for Top 10, I'd be delighted if it went Top 3 our even 1. I do think it's her best liftoff single since HungUp. If the video is good then who knows how far it can go.

It gets better with each listen.

Guest Rachelle of London

but i can´t get into the song

wash all over, RH and ghosttown are so much better...

here in germany LFL is out of the top150 itunes and i don´t hear it on the radio anymore

oh no thats sad. Over here its being added to radio stations daily and is on the playlist of the biggest radio network.

Germany abandoned Madonna since Confessions

And I guess that's why 4 Minutes went to number 1, GI2M top 10, GMAYL Top 10 etc.

and I hear LFL on the radio daily. So much abandonment.

Edited by Wunderkind

Guest Rachelle of London

And I guess that's why 4 Minutes went to number 1, GI2M top 10, GMAYL Top 10 etc.

:lmao:

I was wondering. As far as I know Germany is one of her biggest markets, especially post 2000

I'm sure it WILL be a number 1 hit.

Those who voted "no" have little faith in the queen! Everytime she promotes her new single in the UK it's a hit. Guy confirmed she will do promo in the UK, and the song is released there just after the Brit Awards... Do the maths! :sassy:

No! and stop dreaming about it guys! Never again will she have another number 1 in the UK or the US !

Of course I am using the reverse logic here, hoping that by denying something so passionately it will be quite the opposite! :stir:

...oh now that gives me an idea.. I don't want a boyfriend! I certainly don't! damn it how passionately I refuse that idea!!! :popcorn2:

Ugh. The music scene is soooo boring nowadays!!!!

I was reading that one of those Oasis brothers said he refuses to live in a world in which Ed Sheerkan (lol) sells out Wembley

Lol

I think the music industry is fun ATM

Madonna Beyonce Rihanna Katy JLo Adole Sam Smith Ed Sheerkan

Come on - it's quite good

Yeah right. Check itunes. Check how many weeks 4 minutes or GI2M or Giv all your luving were on top.

In europe, nowdays. Spain, Italy, France, (and the rest of mediterraean countries) are which support the most.

Guest Rachelle of London

No! and stop dreaming about it guys! Never again will she have another number 1 in the UK or the US !

Of course I am using the reverse logic here, hoping that by denying something so passionately it will be quite the opposite! :stir:

...oh now that gives me an idea.. I don't want a boyfriend! I certainly don't! damn it how passionately I refuse that idea!!! :popcorn2:

:dead:

Sorry if it's off topic, this from Noel Gallagher

Noel Gallagher: 'I can't live in a world where Ed Sheeran is headlining Wembley'

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/82202#uUOgrrSL99FOfwy8.99

:dead:

Regarding The Brit Awards, the ceremony usually has 8-9 performances. The following have already been announced:

1. Sam Smith

2. Taylor Swift
3. Ed Sheeran
4. Royal Blood
5. George Ezra
6. Paloma Faith

The last two or three will be announced tonight at 10.40 on ITV. So we'll find out today whether Madonna will be there or not! There is only one international act confirmed so far (Taylor Swift), and they usually balance it out between British/American acts SO who knows... fingers crossed!