Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

There's a new 4-track CD single for Living for Love in the UK with the mix from the German single +2.

Bought.... even though I already own the 2 track German CD single.

The Michael Diamond remix goes so well with the album and should have been included on the Super Deluxe instead of the ones they chose. So glad they put it on the US promo CD!!

The Michael Diamond remix goes so well with the album and should have been included on the Super Deluxe instead of the ones they chose. So glad they put it on the US promo CD!!

Totally! I actually use it as a bonus track on my RH playlist. It's so groovy and chill.

Someone must of been asleep when they pressed those USA promo remix CDs. The tunes don't match the tracklisting!

Someone must of been asleep when they pressed those USA promo remix CDs. The tunes don't match the tracklisting!

Fortunately all of the incorrect mixes appear elsewhere on CD meaning the US promo gives you more bang for your buck.

For anyone who is confused, here is what's on the US Promo (actual mixes in bold)...

Djemba Djemba Club Mix 5:47

Offer Nissim Living For Drama Mix 6:34 [CD plays: Offer Nissim Dub Mix 7:15]

Mike Rizzo's Funk Generation Club 7:03 [CD plays: Funk Generation & H3drush Dub 6:06]

THRILL Remix 5:11 [CD plays: THRILL Instrumental Mix 5:12]

DJ PAULO Club Mix 8:13

DJ PAULO & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix 7:15

Dirty Pop Remix 4:58 [CD plays: Dirty Pop Radio Edit 3:58]

Michael Diamond Mix 4:57

Erick Morillo Club 6:12

Fortunately all of the incorrect mixes appear elsewhere on CD meaning the US promo gives you more bang for your buck.

For anyone who is confused, here is what's on the US Promo (actual mixes in bold)...

Djemba Djemba Club Mix 5:47

Offer Nissim Living For Drama Mix 6:34 [CD plays: Offer Nissim Dub Mix 7:15]

Mike Rizzo's Funk Generation Club 7:03 [CD plays: Funk Generation & H3drush Dub 6:06]

THRILL Remix 5:11 [CD plays: THRILL Instrumental Mix 5:12]DJ PAULO Club Mix 8:13DJ PAULO & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix 7:15

Dirty Pop Remix 4:58 [CD plays: Dirty Pop Radio Edit 3:58]Michael Diamond Mix 4:57Erick Morillo Club 6:12

WOW thanks for the info. What an unexpected treat for the fans. I can live with that mistake. My Rebel Heart Japanese super deluxe just shipped and it has the full version of the Dirty Pop mix of LFL! Also bought the UK 4track LFL single.

Where can I buy the 4 track LFL single in the UK? Can't find it on amazon

https://store.universalmusic.com/madonna/*/*/Living-For-Love-CD-Single/48HB0000000

This link will ship the 4-track, which has the same product code as the one listed incorrectly here.

Random cd single release in the UK. The timing was off to help LFL move up the chart.