Living For Love Remixes - Now Available on ITunes!!

i'm verry happy with these club mixes , don't understand why people don't like them.

sure i would like some different remixes for the itunes official.

but at least there are different remixes out here

To be honest, the format is pretty dead now. There are few record shops now and only the top forty albums are really stocked.

It's a sign of the times but after buying records for thirty years, I find it hard to buy a 'download'. I just don't feel like I've bought anything especially as they charge the same price as a CD single!

I will just have to stick with the vinyl album!

^because there will be more remixes coming.

well they better not make them free on YouTube too... of the four, Nissim is the only one passable...

Has she ever let Van Buuren remix her before?

^^ oh you baby gay, yes of course L4L is in the gay bars :lol:

Oh daddy you melted my gay heart :inlove: wish I could thank you properly for that! ♡♡♡♡♡

Offer Nissim's intro is perfect for a performance. The Week São Paulo will blast it from now on!!!

Yes, she will most likely use the intro for future performances....Grammy's included, probably. She does seem to appreciate Offer Nissim's dramatic intro's. See Girl Gone Wild for the MDNA Tour. ;)

She should just release polished versions of the 10 previous demos of the song and I'm sure we'd all be happy.

And actually, now that I've written that (as a joke), I actually think it's a great idea - to release an EP of all of the different demos as a "fuck you" to the leakers and a gift to the fans.

Guest toomawashi

these mixes make my ears bleed, how generic can music sound? I don't get this. Madonna says 10000000x that she wants the songs to be able to stand on their own and clearly they still want to "deconstruct" them :spankmonkey: