Living For Love (Dubtronic Extended Version) - new video

I just about had a heart attack when I saw madonna post this. We all know how amazing dubtronic is, but to see the Queen herself acknowledge this is amazing. Well deserved. So proud. I replaced the album version with your mix on my play list. Wow wow wow

I just about had a heart attack when I saw madonna post this. We all know how amazing dubtronic is, but to see the Queen herself acknowledge this is amazing. Well deserved. So proud. I replaced the album version with your mix on my play list. Wow wow wow

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::Disco_Ball:

Better than the official remixes but also better than the album version as it's more soulful and there's an actual build up that goes somewhere. The voice is so much better too. Thank you Dub !

:order::order::order:

Madonna should commission our lovely Dubtronic and release this officially. Honestly this is the type of remix that people should and would pay money for. This is what I want to hear at nightclubs if they play LFL and not the awful generic remixes we've been getting lately.

My AZZ will be all over the dance floor if this one comes on YAZ MAMA Oh LAWD :wow: