Rebel Heart Promo Tour

Guest Rachelle of London

We had so much promo for this era... I don't expect much more.

We've been incredibly spoilt. But would be nice to have a bit more before the tour.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yep, fingers crossed. The ideal thing would be for her to appear on britain's got talent and perform ghosttown for their 10 million audience. I think the live shows start on Saturday May 9....uhmmm ;) One can only hope! But why would they keep pushing the release back if not for promo?

Now I think about it, I doubt UK is getting any more promo. They've scrapped plans for the additional UK shows, more promo would result in a few thousand more sales (if that) it might cost them more to do promo than what they'll get back :(

She should come to Germany and promote GT, because its in top 50 as far as I know, and it is played at a german tv show,

the album was no. 1. at least for one performance she should come here

Guest Rachelle of London

She should come to Germany and promote GT, because its in top 50 as far as I know, and it is played at a german tv show,

the album was no. 1. at least for one performance she should come here

Agree

Guys, I don't get the meltdowns. Of course there is gonna be more promo. Guy said 2015 is gonna be all Rebel Heart. We have a whole summer ahead of us. She wont just sit quite! How can any of you even come to the assumption that it's over? Just relax. There's gonna be a lot more Madonna.

Guys, I don't get the meltdowns. Of course there is gonna be more promo. Guy said 2015 is gonna be all Rebel Heart. We have a whole summer ahead of us. She wont just sit quite! How can any of you even come to the assumption that it's over? Just relax. There's gonna be a lot more Madonna.

I like the sound of that!

Ok, so they certainly aren't waiting to release Ghosttown on May 4 for Britain's got talent. The Live shows start on May 22. So what could it be? Uhmm...if they have just postponed it for the sake of it to May 4...Then I really don't know what the hell they're doing...and even worst they don't know it themselves LOL

That probably means Rebel Heart the tour. To be honest I doubt there is gonna be any more promo. She is gonna be rehearsing for the tour and that's it from now on. We can't complain as though she has promoted quite a lot this era.

I dont know im not an avid watcher but I dont think I can remember a famous star performing on BGT.

Theyve totally fucked up the UK release for this. They did they same with GMAYL and LFL. Unless shes going on Chattyman or delivering the royal baby theres not much they can do.

At least top of the pops is apparently coming back so we might get more in the future.

omg TOTPs is coming back!!!!!

OMG PLEASE BE TRUE

YEAH, they are negotiating with Ferne and Dermot! (if you believe the papers) Fernes preggers so I dont know when or if it will start. Its been everywhere!

could she go to a boxing match or is mike doing a boxing thing soon? diplo asked what he should wear at a boxing match and i saw madonnanation retweeted final critique:@MadonnaNation Tomorrows biggest night in boxing sports - who's irrelevant now ??