Rebel Heart Promo Tour

Guest Hunterlas

The dancers did not show up last night either for the iHeart Radio Awards performance .. When is so called "Promo Tour" happening?!?

Guest Rachelle of London

I need to do my investigating. SHe might be doing promo tour in terms of festivals instead of club appearances

Glastonbury festival rumours

Posted by Markm in chart forum

http://m.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/Madonna-headline-final-night-Glastonbury-2015/story-26098917-detail/story.html

Jo Whiley Radio 2 interview on Tuesday.

What does "she is now 12/1 from 20/1 to be confirmed" mean ? I don't get all these numbers...

Is this website reliable ? And when is the festival ?

That would be GREAT though. It could do wonders in the UK. It's broadcasted on TV, right ?

before, if you bet 1 dollar that madonna will perform glastonbury you could win 20 dollars if she actually does it....

now if you bet 1 dollar you can win "only" 12....

so, for bookmakers there are more chance she will headline the festival....

Won't she be in tour rehearsals at that point?

According to some people here she only goes into full rehearsal mode 7-8 weeks before the first show. This would happen right before that.

Also, a festival is still a live show. Whatever she rehearses for this can then be built into the actual show, no?

All she needs to do is get her ass over to Glastonbury :lmao:

Guest Hunterlas

^ its doesnt matter if she's rehearsing.

We been through this before! She did Coachella right before The Confessions Tour....

Thought I'd bump up this old promo schedule from page 6 of this thread, while the dates were totally inaccuarate, it's interesting to see how much it came true, especially from the outlets she never did before.

LA
Ellen (pre-taping on 12 February)

LONDON
Hotel - Today show (24 & 25 February)
Cynthia McFadden (25 February)

NYC
The View (pre-taping on 5 March)
Today with Matt Lauer (pre-taping on 6 March)
Howard Stern (10 March)
Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (10 March)
Watch What Happens: Live (11 March)

NYC
Late Show with David Letterman (20 May)

Guest bluejean

^ its doesnt matter if she's rehearsing.

We been through this before! She did Coachella right before The Confessions Tour....

Maybe you've been through it before. Apologies that I haven't read every single post on the forum :lol:

Guest bluejean

So whoopsie, is letterman confirmed?

I hope she performs on there. Interview AND musical guest. I know she did Don't Tell Me but she wasn't actually the musical guest on that occasion.

Guest Hunterlas

I think there are some surprises coming our way that we have no idea about.... and it is sooo damn exciting!

Guest ziggy

So whoopsie, is letterman confirmed?

Yes and no. L-Rose interrupted one of Magda's recent interviews and said M would make an appearance on Letterman this spring. Since then, we've had no further news or confirmation.

and whats the red room she 'll perform at?

CAc8R9zUgAA7kaC.png

https://instagram.com/p/0KKPMCJfm-/

nova100

1 week ago

Thanks to @holdenaustralia & @TheStarSydney you can join us in the U.S to see @Madonna in #NovasRedRoom#LetsGoThereKeep it on Nova to win!

I need info on this. Where is the red room in NYC and why is this being promoted in AU? My guess is red room comes from AU. Anyhow I'm scared if this IS the promo show, it's going to be hard to get into cause it seems more like "winning" by chance rather than the traditional first come first serve! Either way, if I don't get in, I hope they stream it.

Guest Hunterlas

Are you guys expecting for Madonna to show up at the MET GALA in May? I cant imagine her missing this chance to steal the show with an spectacular outfit and be on the cover of every newspaper around the world.

Bring it, Bitch!!!!!!

Are you guys expecting for Madonna to show up at the MET GALA in May? I cant imagine her missing this chance to steal the show with an spectacular outfit and be on the cover of every newspaper around the world.

Bring it, Bitch!!!!!!

I HOPE SO!!!!

Bring it, Bitch!!!!!!

oh absolutely, she has to as the Versace spokesperson. The theme this year is Chinese fashion and Versace's done lots of Chinoiserie so she'll probably wear something from their archives

Guest Hunterlas

I bet Donatella is bringing her A game for the occasion ...Madonna is an endgy dresser, never the one that goes for the "beautiful gown" which is what Versace is known for. Itll be interesting to see what they come up with for the occasion.

I live to see Madonna doing fashion. This couldnt be more exciting for me!!!