Rebel Heart Promo Tour

I know. Like I said, getting her to perform in the Ventas Bullring would make all the sense in the world. Just imagine the broadcast. So I guess it won't happen :(

Maybe now she got the idea and does it. It would have been great to present the album in a real bullfight place!

Guest Hunterlas

Maybe now she got the idea and does it. It would have been great to present the album in a real bullfight place!

Itd be SPECTACULAR if she did it!

Let's carry on! What's next? :madonna2:

Friday there is this interview for french radio Europe 1. March 2th there is the french show (with performance) on Canal+. When are the italian and british shows planned?

Let's carry on! What's next? :madonna2:

Friday there is this interview for french radio Europe 1. March 2th there is the french show (with performance) on Canal+. When are the italian and british shows planned?

Jonathan Ross taping tomorrow and some forum members are going so we'll hear about it. It doesn't air til March 14th though

Che Tempo Che Fa airs March 8th, not 100% clear on whether it's live.

The bullfight arena in my city is beautiful. She should perform here.

plaza_zaragoza--644x362.jpg

Very nice.

But Ventas is at a walking distance from my place so :p

New interview for Virgin Radio (France), on March the 6th (release day in France). And they say they will play the songs from Rebel Heart all day! Amazing! :stir:

http://www.virginradio.fr/madonna-emission-speciale-a385637.html

I wonder how many interviews she has recorded the past weeks, it's huge promo :drama: :drama:

Question: if the tour is announced next week is it still possible that she would still do some sort of promo tour (even if in the US only)? Not sure how this has worked before.

For the Hard Candy promo tour, the rehearsals took place without Madonna. I believe Madonna only rehearsed the show 2 days before the first night.

For the Hard Candy promo tour, the rehearsals took place without Madonna. I believe Madonna only rehearsed the show 2 days before the first night.

Maybe together with all the dancers but the coreography for candy shop / give it 2 me / 4 minutes and music was quite complex for only 2 days

New interview for Virgin Radio (France), on March the 6th (release day in France). And they say they will play the songs from Rebel Heart all day! Amazing! :stir:

http://www.virginradio.fr/madonna-emission-speciale-a385637.html

I wonder how many interviews she has recorded the past weeks, it's huge promo :drama: :drama:

great!!