Rebel Heart Promo Tour

Guest Rachelle of London

If this isn't real I'm gonna sue Bea Akerlund! I fell off my office chair and pretty sure I've sprained something when I saw this on Instagram

Great!

And that's the cities we supposed, except Madrid (good surprise) :stir:

I'm guessing she will play at the Ventas Bullring in Madrid.

LaVentas1.png

Coldplay launched their Mylo Xyloto album with a promo concert there aired via youtube as part of the Amex Unstaged series.

Jesús, si se confirma y sabes algo por favor ayúdame!!!! Quiero ir también y será una locura conseguir algo!

Sure thing.

At the moment I'm just freaking out LOL.

How do these promo tours work? are they in small venues? the tickets are sold to the general public? are they broadcasted? I know she did promo tours for Hard Candy and Confessions but didn't really pay attention to them (yes, I'm ashamed).

Guest Rachelle of London

One of the dancers posted this pic yesterday (without the writing) so its fair to say this pic is doing the rounds in Madonnas camp. Wasnt the Sorry single cover a fan photo?

Yeah and she used the hashtag #sendmeart

He posted the same artwork 5 days ago on his account for the album.

I'm just scared this is just her acknowledging his work? But her comment "Are we coming to your city?" does suggest there's something in it.

Either way - it would seem the fan (not anyone else) has come up with the list of cities on his own artwork.