Demo Discussions 2 (Spoilers ahead! No links allowed)

Quite simply, bumboclaat means toilet paper. Bumbo means bottom, claat is the Jamaican pronounciation of cloth. Very mild swear word, but in Jamaica, where swearing is a very serious thing, a few 'rebels' managed to get away with bumboclaat...and it caught on.

Used for emphasis or exclamation mainly:

"Dat bumboclaat policebwoy arrest mi fi nutt'n!"

"A weh di bumboclaat wrong wid yuh?"

"Bumboclaat, she have a big bloodclaat batty

"
.... And here we all thought she'd run out of new words to use in songs.

Thanks. I knew what it meant but I just thought I'd miss heard it!

Perhaps she is singing 'Come into my arse' afterall!

Dirty Madge!

I should put this in my signature:

a18b75dd9a.jpg

Guest alexstone

I have to say, I love Body Shop too. It is so light and cheerful - it makes me smile and do a little geek dance every time I listen to it ;)

I have to say, I love Body Shop too. It is so light and cheerful - it makes me smile and do a little geek dance every time I listen to it ;)

And Madonna's voice is really lovely on this. As far as double entendres go, this beats 'Candy Shop' by a million musical miles.

nothing lasts forever is stuck in my head for some reason. it has an interesting melody.

Definitely one of may favorites and its growing each time i hear it, Holy Water and SEX though, i seem to dislike the more i hear them, They seem to be the only two i'm not really into.

I hope all final cuts will be very different from the demos, just cause we'll have at least 2 versions.

But I must admit dont listen to -devil pray-demo since itunes release is so much better...

I have a question and won't ask for a link or something. When I got hold of the leaks batches 1 and 2 I got them in HQ 320kbps except for Inside Out which is only 128kbps. Does it have a HQ too? So i can search for it more. Thanks.

I have a question and won't ask for a link or something. When I got hold of the leaks batches 1 and 2 I got them in HQ 320kbps except for Inside Out which is only 128kbps. Does it have a HQ too? So i can search for it more. Thanks.

Isn't Beautiful Scar in bad quality too?

Guest Madomination

I do think iconic , inside out and hold tight

Are too similar , they have the same bridge/chorus/breakdown structure

I hope only iconic makes to the album

Then she better change the chorus to Iconic...BIG TIME.... :headbang: