I'm in a Madonna Coma

Shane

It's happening.

Yesterday I had a lunch date, then a party in the evening. However, today was bad. We got snow last night, so I went out and shoveled early. Then I settled in for a lazy Sunday morning. Started playing Madonna on Spotify ... and basically did NOTHING but listen to her for the rest of the day. It's the worst I have ever been. I felt like Superman must feel when he is doused with kryptonite ... could not pull away. Sort of had the capacity to make a mental list of things to do tomorrow, but spent the whole day playing Madonna's catalog and fantasizing about the new album. She's ruining me!!!

It's happening.

Yesterday I had a lunch date, then a party in the evening. However, today was bad. We got snow last night, so I went out and shoveled early. Then I settled in for a lazy Sunday morning. Started playing Madonna on Spotify ... and basically did NOTHING but listen to her for the rest of the day. It's the worst I have ever been. I felt like Superman must feel when he is doused with kryptonite ... could not pull away. Sort of had the capacity to make a mental list of things to do tomorrow, but spent the whole day playing Madonna's catalog and fantasizing about the new album. She's ruining me!!!

you re sweet

I know I thought something happened to her too. Probably should change the title b4 an MNation Stroke thread becomes necessary.

It's happening.

that's just shameofshane talking