"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

The pic from instagram...video shoot or Grammy performance rehearsal?

When you think about it, her video shoot IS a rehearsal for her tv performance, just look at Hung up and the 2006 Grammys... Same dancers, dance moves, outfits...

Jesus Christ, can someone just open a thread in the off-topic section to debate the morality of bullfighting instead of in a thread about da fucking video which may or may not include simulated bullfighting?!?

Jesus Christ, can someone just open a thread in the off-topic section to debate the morality of bullfighting instead of in a thread about da fucking video which may or may not include simulated bullfighting?!?

RIGHTT????!!!!!!

I'm so excited i could peeee....everywhere....a MATADOR Madonna.......with B akerlund styling!!!! yes! yes! yes!!!

My thought is that focus will be more on the Minotaur/Labrynth/mythology piece than a repeat of the bullfighting.

Excited no matter what!

ETA: I have a question. Now that MTV and VH1 don't play videos, in what manner does a video "premiere?" Will she simply drop it on Facebook? Does youtube premiere videos, or vevo?

I have a question. Now that MTV and VH1 don't play videos, in what manner does a video "premiere?" Will she simply drop it on Facebook? Does youtube premiere videos, or vevo?

The "Girl gone wild" video was premiered on E!, so there are still some TV channels that can do that! ;)

And for those who express concerns about bullfighting : don't forget that we're talking about a fiction, not reality... You can be against bullfighting (and I am) and enjoy the video, like you can enjoy a crime movie without supporting murders, lol.

I'm surprised that no controversy occured when Madonna throws away a baby doll at the end of the GMAYL video, she's such a child molester :shock:

do you think a computarized minotaur will appear? that would be kind of bizarre, I'm having a feeling that the video will be kind of dark like Hung Up's performance in the MDNA tour, it could evolve to something more optimistic and joyful as the song goes by.

Garren must be :rotfl: I can only guess he charges too much....

Not to brag too much... But I'm on the right team apparently. Lol!

905DD192-2B68-4FD4-9565-D1DFDDA04F9D_zps

I'm hoping that IG pic is the post-shoot, getting ready for the shower look after she took it down. Lol.

At least the extensions were color matched this time!

I'm excited to see a new video regardless, but I think between the Interview mag shoot ( Andy) and Versace and RH album cover (Garren) there's a CLEAR winner in the hair dept.