"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

"You broke in my heart, Cause you cant break it down...

Not falling apart, I was lost, now Im found

I picked up my crown, put it back in my head

I can forgive, but I will never forget..."

:wow:

Can't wait!

:dramatic:

10801991_10153044035929402_5796807821074

i can clearly see that she's a toreador! Notice the side-striped pants and the bolero jacke'ts sholder pads!

Oh yes!

It seems that she'll really play the toreador... with a minotaur or a real bull?

I love that metaphor. The minotaur/bull represents her ex boyfriend who tries to hurt her, but she succeeds to avoid his strokes while dancing gracefully. I can picture slow motion sequences of her avoiding his charges. At the end of the video, the minotaur/bull is exausted on the ground, but M is still standing up and dancing, she has won :drama: :drama:

Oh yes!

It seems that she'll really play the toreador... with a minotaur or a real bull?

I love that metaphor. The minotaur/bull represents her ex boyfriend who tries to hurt her, but she succeeds to avoid his strokes while dancing gracefully. I can picture slow motion sequences of her avoiding his charges. At the end of the video, the minotaur/bull is exausted on the ground, but M is still standing up and dancing, she has won :drama: :drama:

I just died and gone to heaven!

This video is going to be iconic. I mean, let's face it. Even 4 Minutes and GMAYL videos are dynamite, and now she is so damn passionate about this album. I think we are going to have one HELL of a clip with LFL.

"You broke in my heart, Cause you cant break it down...

Not falling apart, I was lost, now Im found

I picked up my crown, put it back in my head

I can forgive, but I will never forget..."

:wow:

Can't wait!

:dramatic: QUEEN

I find bull fighting disgusting and cruel but I think she will use that scenario in more symbolic way. Very hyped about the video AND Grammys!!

I find bull fighting disgusting and cruel but I think she will use that scenario in more symbolic way. Very hyped about the video AND Grammys!!

Yeah I hope it's more a symbolic bull fight. Something with choreography like the Pink Try video but with bull fighting choreography, and the bull represented by one of her dancers wearing a headdress to symbolize the bull / minotaur. Maybe similar to the gargoyle ones the dancers wore in the intro section of MDNA tour