"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

MY HOLE IS READY :drama:

And you're a top!

THIS VIDEO WILL SLAY!

I remember how ecstatic we were when GMAYL video dropped, and this is going to be three times that excitement!

Curious to see what the video is about. It all seems a bit dark for LFL.

I wouldn't mind though, tbh. I like that juxtaposition of light and dark that she does so well.

Probably the video will launch on Valentine's day. 5 days after the performance of life.

Usually the video is released before the performance like GMAYL, no?

And you're a top!

THIS VIDEO WILL SLAY!

I remember how ecstatic we were when GMAYL video dropped, and this is going to be three times that excitement!

Hahahahah I know! Hey tops can love their hole sometimes too. :chuckle: I have a great ass. GU knows...

*M letterman voice* my ass looks better than that *\M Letterman Voice*

Oh man I'm so excited, got so much to say!...

10801991_10153044035929402_5796807821074

Love this pic! She's got "the Madonna stance." I would love to see dancing like this and a flowing red cape! Yes red does seem to be the color for now, very welcomed. Everything's looking great, I WANT MORE. I hope we get a lot of pics of her filming like this.

This video is going to be iconic. I mean, let's face it. Even 4 Minutes and GMAYL videos are dynamite, and now she is so damn passionate about this album. I think we are going to have one HELL of a clip with LFL.

I think it's gonna be great too. 4 Minutes (Madonna's parts) and GAYLUV were both great videos. I love M's black/flesh/baby blue scheme in that vid and her pushing the car lol all of it. Oh and her dancing the flesh sequined leotard (gorgeous). And GAYLUV was never one of those videos that grew on me. I loved it from the moment I clicked on it. There's creepy elements to it, very unique. I remember there was a lot about the video we (me anyway) didn't know about ahead of time, like the whole part where she is platinum blond in white. I saw the pics the morning the video was released and I fell in love w/ them. A very proper Madonna video imo.

The people that are against bull fighting are probably going to have a steak or hamburger tonight :chuckle:

SO EXCITED

You are so right!

i have always wanted to see M dance, really DANCE on big televised show or first video single. not just the "pop" choreography other pop singers are taught by choreographers. Im talking about contemporary/&modern dance. with her background, she could easily show off some moves (aside from the yoga poses and such)......

I can't give enough :thumbsup: to this comment.

1421505987-m.jpg1421505986-bull.jpg

:drama:

I would love to see a single cover like this (lady on left) w/ Madonna in crushed red velvet in the midst of dance movement. The cover circulating now I don't like. It's too Bedtime Stories era which she has already done. I sincerely hope it's fake.

and some are underestimating her vision. she's madonna, not the goober. her videos always fit with the music. there's no way she'll make a very dark video. there may be some slight elements but I think she'll do it with edge. the pic of M with the costume & red cape for the bull already feels so edgy/typical M. it's gonna be so good. (and aside maybe from the secret project, dark M is always interesting. she's a storyteller)

you've seen it?

Yes I sneaked in on the set in NYC.

Here's a pic I took of Madonna between shooting whilst she was resting:

madonna.jpg

It's so dark :( :( :(

I thought LFL is a happy song. This video is too dark!!! :( :( :( :(

Yes I sneaked in on the set in NYC.

Here's a pic I took of Madonna between shooting whilst she was resting:

madonna.jpg

It's so dark :( :( :(

I thought LFL is a happy song. This video is too dark!!! :( :( :(

This is so sad & depressing!!!! :(

:stir:

Usually the video is released before the performance like GMAYL, no?

to be honest, it was not a good set up for GMAYL video... when it debuted days before the Super Bowl, it got all the attention having more than a million views a day... but when the Super Bowl Performance came, it was totally forgotten, all the attention was siphoned off the video... it's better that the performance airs first then 6 days later it debuts on Valentine's Day as a #1 song from the Dance charts... :)