"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

Yeah odd she doesn't have a lyric video out yet, I guess it'll be coming soon. You kinda need to do one these days with YouTube plays counting towards the singles chart. I hope it's better than the Girl Gone Wild one, which was just a static image with the lyrics scrolling past.

Yes, of course..Bette Midler, the well-known, cutting-edge music video director was considered and MAYBE used next time.

Kidding or not...Can we flush this fucking idiot?

Please???

DO IT

The last of your lies was "they will shoot the video this week, the hotel has been booked". And now that everybody has seen that it was a lie because it didn't happened, you hide yourself with other lies "it's a disaster, the concept of the video has changed blabla".

Stop pretending you know everything, you are boring and embarrassing. This is a serious thread, not a place for people who want to be worshiped as prophets.

Moka, you're mixing my posts, as usual.

On one hand (on one post) I TOLD: The video will be shot next monday a tuesday. Good. This was cancelled because of?? (I don't know, nobody knows it). ANd after that, my second post told you: OMG, I cannot believe it, a hotel was booked, The concept of the video has had to be changed because of THIS.

So, two posts, two different ideas.

Prophecy... prophecy...

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted. As for the murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolators, and all LIARS. Their lot should be in the lake that burns with fire.

So, two posts, two different ideas.

So what? It's exactly what I said. First you pretend to know when the video will be shot, and when nothing happens, you try to cover your ass with another made up story. I said exactly the same to GONE before he admitted he told bullshit. You are polluting this thread which is for rumors and official news, not for prophets who pretend to be insiders because they want to be worshipped.

Please bore someone else.

tumblr_nhomq5WYXX1rdi7wyo1_500.gif

Hey Traditional, I got some news just in also...you know fuck all except your limited knowledge of 80s divas.

Learn how to spell. And learn to posts facts.
I could pull up each and every one of your lies.

Stop pretending you know everything, you are boring and embarrassing. This is a serious thread, not a place for people who want to be worshiped as prophets.

:old: Heed these words of wisdom

Anyway, has Klein ever done a proper promo for her? Last thing was secretprojectrevolution

Is there a double album? NO

Is unapologetic REGGAE? 100%?? or some beats have a dance base??

What I said of Michael Jackson was a joke, please... he's dead.

IS THERE A PROMO TOUR? I don't think so!!

Skriller is mixing a track, wait and see.

The album leaked the week I said.

Give some more please.