"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

she should release a lyric video if the video isn't ready yet for the grammy's.

I agree! Lyric videos can be so cool. Look at Robyn's newer ones and even Cher's woman's world was cute. I hope she does it and it isn't just basic.

The video probably will be released shortly after the Grammys. I can't at some thinking it's a must for a video to take four weeks or more to be ready. If filming occurs anywhere between Jan. 20-25, have no doubt they will be working overtime to have it ready for release the week of Feb. 10.

theres a strong rumor on Twitter that Cher is stepping in to replace Bette

Bette, however, is still the artistic director/choreographer/adviser (from the set):

bette-midler.jpg

Oh, and people seem to forgeth that Vogue was filmed and ready in like 3 weeks because Warner wanted a new single out after the Oh Father fiasco

If the director is talented, like Fincher was, then they can have the video ready.

So strange to read "Oh Father" And "fiasco" put together on a sentence. My favorite M Ballad!!!

But talking about LFL: I WANT NEWS ABOUT THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!

I've just heard the tragic news that Bette has been replaced as director..maybe Goldie Hawn can step in.

I heard something about Demi Moore directing it . Bette is booked on THE TALK to trash Madonna for not trusting her!

theres a strong rumor on Twitter that Cher is stepping in to replace Bette

Bette, however, is still the artistic director/choreographer/adviser (from the set):

:rotfl::rotfl: Thank goodness for that!

So strange to read "Oh Father" And "fiasco" put together on a sentence. My favorite M Ballad!!!

Mine too. It really is the best...and that video :inlove:

I'm starting to think some people from here are retarded.

I fucking said Bette contacted her team for filming LIVING FOR LOVE. Team inmediately refused her. But, MAYBE a next MADONNA video (insert a fucking future song title) may be filmed by BETTE MIDLER.

I think is clear enough. If not you got a problem.

I fucking said Bette contacted her team for filming LIVING FOR LOVE. Team inmediately refused her. But, MAYBE a next MADONNA video (insert a fucking future song title) may be filmed by BETTE MIDLER.

Yes, of course..Bette Midler, the well-known, cutting-edge music video director was considered and MAYBE used next time.

Kidding or not...Can we flush this fucking idiot?

Madonna & Bette Midler are having MAJOR creative differences over the direction of her new video “Living for Love.”

Madonna reportedly wanted a very sexy look and Midler balked at the idea commenting on her age. Madonna reportedly slapped Bette in the face.

The problems are so intense that Madonna is considering getting a new director immediately and getting rid of Midler. The queen of videos Katy Perry is being considered as an alternative.

tumblr_mmj3gx3TML1rtg76ko1_400.gif

Bette for "Bitch Im Madonna" video.

Thank god, Bette Midler = guaranteed USA no.1 hit!