"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

No.

He said shit for weeks, making everybody laugh. And when articles came out about a monday release, he said the same thing and when it was confirmed, fools went crazy "oh what he said was all true, are you Madonna??".

If people want to discuss Bette Midler directing Madonna's next video, they can do it in another thread. This one is for serious talks, not another questions/answers with Olga...

Leave Traditional alone. At least he's not selling demos like those other insiders that came here last month.

Moka, maybe you're the troll. Maybe you've been a fan for 20 years and you never had the oportunity to have exclusives and that's the reason you are embittered and you need to spit out hate on me. Hate me. I don't care but what I'm saying is true. Bette M. contacted with Madonna team.

I'm not gonna shut up only because some people don't believe me. And this is the topic for the video, so, Let's talk about the video, okay.

BUT

I'm usually a very very FUNNY friendly person. I love people and I love share some information that can be interesting for them. INFORMATION, never DEMOS, like another guys did it,(thank u karbatal).

Take your hate and hate them, not me. Anymore.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Traditional.

If you don't wanna read his posts just put him on ignore. Simples.

Who cares if he's a troll or not, he's harmless.

Girl traditional said RH was gonna be out on a Monday. He got it wrong. Flush. Y'all trippin

You all remember wrong:

He said the PRESS RELEASE Saturday,

single to the radio Monday/Tuesday.

Everything was correct in the end.

Guest Rachelle of London

Doesn't the thread title include "speculation" so surely the whole point would be to speculate....

I think once there's official information that's when we can discuss confirmed facts. For now, what's the big deal about who's posting BS or not.

I don't think people are wanting Traditional flushed or banned at all, rather just don't want threads taken over with people asking him questions.

Absolutely. I don't hate him but he and his worshipers can create another thread, this one is for speculations and rumors, not a psychic session :(

Or maybe I'm the only one to remember the tons of pages of bullshit we had for the album speculations when it was taken over with people asking questions to GONE and Traditional as if they were god herself...

No video for us this week, she's still on vacation omgB6hmbuZIEAARJbI.jpg

I saw that Bette Middler was also on vacation at the Swiss alps- maybe they are doing a ski / snow shoot for LFL?

I saw that Bette Middler was also on vacation at the Swiss alps- maybe they are doing a ski / snow shoot for LFL?

Yes and don't forget Cher, they're launching a trio. They target the +60 years-old demographic.

hocus-pocus-2.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

The thread title needs to be changed to official facts about the LFL video that hasn't even been shot yet then.

:dead:

David Fincher would be great, but I think he's too busy... And I don't think big movie directors will work with her, for many reasons (too expensive, schedule conflicts, ego conflicts...) :laugh:

One thing is sure with this video : she'll surprise us all! She wants LFL to be a hit :Disco_Ball:

The point of this is to discuss what we'd like/hope to see in the video, and then once there's info on the video itself, discuss and/or speculate on bits of info/rumors as they come in.

Bette Midler as a video director? C'mon now.