"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

Well, Her Madgesty will be filming the videoi for this anthemic track this month. I wonder what she has in store for the video. Hopefully some good ol' classic Madonna statement-making going on. Even though it's a break-up tune on the surface, it does have that universal sentiment that carries it higher.

There's so much negativity going on in the world, she may as well do something grand, video-wise, for a song called LIVING FOR LOVE.

^I thought about that, too.

Will she use current events in the video? Some could work, with the "Living for Love"/"Not gonna stop, I'm gonna carry on.../"Lift me up" sentiment. She could portray herself as the freedom fighter she's been talking about.

I can just see if she does- if some think her overzealous social media posts are too much... :shock:

^I thought about that, too.

Will she use current events in the video? Some could work, with the "Living for Love"/"Not gonna stop, I'm gonna carry on.../"Lift me up" sentiment. She could portray herself as the freedom fighter she's been talking about.

I can just see if she does- if some think her overzealous social media posts are too much... :shock:

Only more of a reason for her to do it. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Guest eroticerotic

the song reminds me of Keep It Together, so, I imagine it to be like the Blond Ambition Tour performance.

but I also imagine this record to connect more to the people, so I envision a surprise performance being filmed as well.

Dancers, spotlights, chairs, plus candids

I think it's going to slay. Tbh all three videos from MDNA were solid, and she wasn't even as excited about promoting it. With her enthusiasm for this album I think Videodonna is going to crush.

Ah, memories.......

Remember World Premiere ads where you'd get just a few seconds' glimpse at the video? For some reason the one I recall most clearly is the ad for TUTBMP with M standing in the field in that flowered dress. I think I dreamed about that video in the days leading up to it.

Has the director been announced yet?

No, I don't believe so.

I am hoping for Mondino and I am hoping there's a a nod to the current lame controversy, too, as others have mentioned.

Hey, a boy can hope.

She definitely has a big budget for this era. The video is going to slay!!

I envision the opening of the video silent, with just a hint of wind sound, it's in black and white, with her sitting among an epic view of storming clouds, her face is tangled up in the black cord like on the album cover, hair gently flowing in the air in slow motion.

As soon as she starts singing lightning strikes in the back, earth cracks from dryness, but closer to the chorus water drops begin to fall. We see color in the earth, and angels lift up at the speed of light with Madonna swirling and the cords untangling, falling down and turning into roses or something.

Oh and she should be completely naked, like Eve. Only the cord covering some of the private parts. It should also have a religious theme. The clouds against blue sky, roses floating in the air with angels all around and some epic proportions. I donno... Can't wait to see what she comes up with!

She should reunite with David Fincher too. He just did Taylor's Shake it Off so he's obviously still interested in making music videos.

No, that was Mark Romanek who directed the Shake if Off video.

No, that was Mark Romanek who directed the Shake if Off video.

Ha! Yes that's right! Just mistaking one epic music video director for another! Mark Romanek would be amazing too!! Shame M's more into making cost effective "cheap" music videos these days, well maybe apart from the first video so I'm sure it'll be AMAZING

Ha! Yes that's right! Just mistaking one epic music video director for another! Mark Romanek would be amazing too!! Shame M's more into making cost effective "cheap" music videos these days, well maybe apart from the first video so I'm sure it'll be AMAZING

Yeah, both would be great. Looking forward to this video. I have always loved Madonna's epic videos and think she has the most artistic, entertaining, powerful and diverse range of video clips ever. You can sit and watch hours of Madonna's videos and be completely entertained and wowed. They are so varied as well. Come on Madonna, bring that great video home for us all for Living for Love.