Cher tweeted this

Andra

^ I don't think Cher hates Madonna. I think she's being funny here with a slight tone of well I'm a rebel heart too. Like yeah.

There have been times when I have thought she would intentionally be shady but ultimately I think she is too good of a person and into her own career to be that involved.

^ I don't think Cher hates Madonna. I think she's being funny here with a slight tone of well I'm a rebel heart too. Like yeah.

There have been times when I have thought she would intentionally be shady but ultimately I think she is too good of a person and into her own career to be that involved.

Naw she has shown hate before saying some stuff along the lines of Madonna not being incredibly talented or pretty yada yada, so it only makes sense that now she continues to spew her venom, at least thats what it looks like.

I'm seriosuly starting to hate Cher at this point. Why is no one calling her out on her shit yet Madonna is always called "bitchy", "immature",... Ugh i hate those double standards :ugh:

I'm seriosuly starting to hate Cher at this point. Why is no one calling her out on her shit yet Madonna is always called "bitchy", "immature",... Ugh i hate those double standards :ugh:

Exactly, yet Cher is quite older than Madonna, and she is coming out on stage in a nude suit but no one says anything about that, yet Madonna makes a provacative appearance and all of a sudden she is too old to be dressing or singing a certain way :/

Exactly, yet Cher is quite older than Madonna, and she is coming out on stage in a nude suit but no one says anything about that, yet Madonna makes a provacative appearance and all of a sudden she is too old to be dressing or singing a certain way :/

Cos no one cares :chuckle:

Guest Rachelle of London

Because Cher doesn't generate income for media outlets. Who's gonna be interested in an article about Chee?

Omg you guys need to not be so hard on Cher! That's her sense of humor, no shade toward Madonna there.

I think if Cher wanted to throw shade at M, she would just do it.......none of this beating around the bush. Even when she "seriously" dissed Madge (many many years ago), she did it with humor. I don't think Cher has ever really disliked Madonna.

Maybe not the right thread but WHERE has it been reported she may pass?? I know she's been ill, but I have heard nothing of her being that bad off.

Omg you guys need to not be so hard on Cher! That's her sense of humor, no shade toward Madonna there.

I think if Cher wanted to throw shade at M, she would just do it.......none of this beating around the bush. Even when she "seriously" dissed Madge (many many years ago), she did it with humor. I don't think Cher has ever really disliked Madonna.

Maybe not the right thread but WHERE has it been reported she may pass?? I know she's been ill, but I have heard nothing of her being that bad off.

That is what the tabloids are saying, she may have three months of life left. I don't know how true this is just something that is going around.

That is what the tabloids are saying, she may have three months of life left. I don't know how true this is just something that is going around.

That's horrible!! I really hope this is just tabloid bullshit.

I like Cher. She's not funny or interesting but she's harmless.

I don't actually think Madonna has even acknowledged her existence in about 20 years (maybe more forgive me if i'm wrong)

I do think Cher has been a bit envious of Madonna's artistry and success over the years even if she'll never admit it in public.

But she's indeed harmless, and has no grounds to bash Madonna on any level - as, outside of her acting career, she'll never be close to M's level of success, relevance, or musical artistry. She's just Cher for goodness sake. :lol: