Madonna's Q&A @ Twitter Coming Soon 2015

Iconic Fetus

So Guy almost confirmed that the Queen will be doing a Q&A the last day of the year, he also said that they will relaunch the album, maybe confirm more things and more promo pictures.

Kinda weird that she will spend that night answering fan questions but I'm fine with it, she's very involved this era.

Are you ready?

Guest Rachelle of London

Well, I think he meant after the new year (as in sometime during the first 2 weeks of january), not on NY's eve. Everybody's going to be partying, even her, not sending questions on twitter :chuckle:

Yeah that's what I got

He said in the new year, i guess he meant anytime prior to March 2015

Probably we will be getting the Q&A on Twitter in February just before the single official launch or in March before the album is officially out

Twitter interview = totally useless.

If she actually used Twitter on the regular, that would be different, because at least the whole thing would be natural and something she chooses to do. But to "make her" spend two or three hours on Twitter answering ridiculous questions from a VERY small fraction of her public is a complete waste of her time.

Edit: actually, maybe the issue I have with this is that I feel like the real fans' voices are drowned out by a lot of randoms, losers, and creeps on Twitter. I'd rather she do a promo tour where we can suspect everyone present knows and loves her. Although apparently not even that is sacred anymore either (Olympia).

I'm going to ask her how she balances motherhood with her career and what she likes to eat for breakfast :yes:

:rotfl:

I was in an AOL chat with her in 2000 for Music.

omg AOL, I remember that interview and trying to register with it, now those are som ancient times :lol:

I'm going to ask her how she balances motherhood with her career and what she likes to eat for breakfast :yes:

If this shit takes place, we should bundle a coupla questions on this forum, & tweet only as @Madonnanation #papiUgotAbigDeeck

That's a great odea! The power of the tribe (and brand).

That's a great odea! The power of the tribe Nation (and brand).

don't make confusion with other..."things".... :chuckle:

Twitter interview = totally useless.

If she actually used Twitter on the regular, that would be different, because at least the whole thing would be natural and something she chooses to do. But to "make her" spend two or three hours on Twitter answering ridiculous questions from a VERY small fraction of her public is a complete waste of her time.

I think you don't understand. A Q&A online is not for the few fans who will receive answers, the target is the medias who will make articles about it and spread the news... And since Madonna is not a regular on Twitter, it will be an important event to cover, unlike the basic stars of nowadays who babble everyday on social medias while no one cares...

Last time on Reddit it worked that way for Madonna, with articles in the Guardian, Rolling Stone Mag and hundreds of others... You see, it's not really a "complete waste of time" ;)