Do you think the March 2015 release date will be pulled forward?

The general public in Australia are aware of the leaks and 6 tracks on ITunes as it was reported on quite a few of our entertainment news programs here on the TV.

Paul Cashmere (a long-time Australian critic of Madonna) has reported on the "worldwide stiff" of Madonna's new music and claims that if her fans can't "get out of bed" for the six released singles, then her record company must be worried about the interest in the rest of the album (!). He's a sensationalist hack, unfortunately.

Paul Cashmere (a long-time Australian critic of Madonna) has reported on the "worldwide stiff" of Madonna's new music and claims that if her fans can't "get out of bed" for the six released singles, then her record company must be worried about the interest in the rest of the album (!). He's a sensationalist hack, unfortunately.

This is the sort of thing that makes me glad so many newspapers and mags have folded. Brought it on themselves.

Album is now at 24 (gone up) on US iTunes, it's doing very well in the US and with no promo or AirPlay.

Madonna should stick to her plan, release in March.

Yes, then she should do a few high-profile performances. . . one of those "free" television concerts would be great! :)

if we don't get a promo next week, then it's safe to say that MADONNA's camp is reverting back to the original plan of promoting her first single on the Valentine's week... i guess it's best that we just have the album version for now and get a more FINAL version available on the Valentine's week.

Guest HaveASit

No. I think they will go with the first alteration: 6 songs on december 20th, 6 more on febuary 9th and 7 on march 10th.

LFL will start being promoted at the Grammys, which is the best promotion she can do this time of the year

No. I think they will go with the first alteration: 6 songs on december 20th, 6 more on febuary 9th and 7 on march 10th.

LFL will start being promoted at the Grammys, which is the best promotion she can do this time of the year

But you're just speculating on the numbers, right? She could release 4 on Feb 9 and 9 on March 10 for all we know.

Guest HaveASit

But you're just speculating on the numbers, right? She could release 4 on Feb 9 and 9 on March 10 for all we know.

Yes

I hope we get the rest of the songs at once, no more 6 six songs now and 6 then.

I know what you mean, but M herself indicated in the RS interview that a batch will come out in Feb. Maybe she changed her mind, though!

Wasn't it already stated that 6 more were coming in February???

This is her quote from the Billboard interview:

That was my original goal. But then all the demos leaked and I can't really go down that road anymore, so I put out (the six songs) first and then, I think a few more songs are going to come out during the time of the Grammys. Then the rest of the album will just come out together (in March), and they'll just get my rebellious and romantic side all mixed in together.

i am hoping she sticks with the plan of releasing more songs, like at least 6... Joan of Arc included...