Rebel Heart Tour? How many tracks from new album to be performed?

mnino

Yay for Rescue me and I'll Remember! :)

She wont do I'll Remember...

When I was at S&S in MSG, someone handed out a flyer to request the song during the request a song section. she refused. Does anyone remember dat?

She wont do I'll Remember...

When I was at S&S in MSG, someone handed out a flyer to request the song during the request a song section. she refused. Does anyone remember dat?

:cries:

More than 10!

LFL

HT/GT

DP/IO

HW/S.E.X.

Iconic

VVV

JOA

Beautiful Scarf

RH/Queen!

I can't even begin to guess at the set list, but the essentials for me:

RH: LFL & GT (it's a given), Body Shop, Addicted & Inside Out (from what I've read they sounds amazing), UB, DP, JOA, RH & WAOM

Oldies: Don't Tell Me (goes with sound of DP), La Isla Bonita (goes with summery vibe of UB), Secret, Who's That Girl

Would love to hear Joan of Arc performed in acoustic.For her classics, I don't know why she doesn't perform Crazy For You more ofter in tours,it was amazing live in RIT

i think out of the new songs she will perform:

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Iconic

HeartBreakCity

Body Shop

Inside Out

Best Night ??

Veni Vidi Vici

SEX

Rebel Heart

• 3 weeks later...

It's safe to say Joan of Arc will be performed acoustic so besides Ghosttown, would she really do all those slow songs like HeartBreakCity, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Best Night & Messiah? The show would get really ballad-heavy, personally I don't think Best Night has a lot of chance to appear in the show. Not even as an interlude since Illuminati, Bitch I'm Madonna & Veni Vidi Vici are better candidates (since she really cannot do these songs live, only parts of them, same goes for Body Shop).

I'd rather not have "Living for Love" on the tour at all, but I guess it's a given.

I want to hear:

"Ghosttown"

"Joan of Arc" - I'd fucking LOVE if this segueways into an acoustic "Secret" (love that song and a perfect complimentary song)

"Holy Water"

"Wash All Over Me"

"Unapologetic Bitch"

"Bitch, I'm Madonna" (as an interlude)

"Body Shop"

"Veni Vidi Veci" (with a Nas vid cameo)

I wouldn't mind "Queen" or "Graffitti Heart" either. If we could somehow get the "Rebel Heart" demo back in the selection, I'd kill for that too.

This time is difficult to guess how many songs from the new album she's gonna do, because there are SO MANY. Before it was easier to calculate, because she usually does 8-10 songs from the new album, right? Including interludes. She did 9 from MDNA (+ Celebration & Revolver), 9 from Hard Candy, etc... But this time could be different, because as I said before, there are more songs this time.

I think that the deluxe and super deluxe bonus tracks don't have the same priority as the tracks in the standard edition... right?

And taking into consideration which seems to be HER favorites (based on her comments during the interviews) + the known singles + the ones she already performed...

So, this is what I THINK she's gonna do (not what I WANT/WISH):

1. Living For Love (I would love if it was like: Living For Drama intro / half album version / half Living For Drums mix - a 10 min extravaganza)
2. Devil Pray
3. Ghosttown
4. Unapologetic Bitch
5. Bitch I'm Madonna
6. Joan Of Arc
7. Holy Water
8. Wash All Over Me
9. Rebel Heart
10. Inside Out

As MUCH as I love Illuminati and Iconic, I think they would work better as VIDEO interludes. Same for Veni Vidi Vici.

Now, here comes the fan fiction: The classics I wanna hear: :D

Deeper And Deeper
Secret
Vogue (wouldn't mind if it's mixed with Holy Water)
Music
Holiday
Hung Up
Angel
Physical Attraction
Nothing Really Matters
Open Your Heart
SOMETHING from American Life: Could be Love Profusion (she loves those random "hits"), Nothing Fails or Hollywood.

I don't know if Dress You Up is a given now, thanks to Ellen... But If she includes it, I wouldn't mind at all!!!

About Take A Bow/La Isla Bonita... yes, they fit visually (maybe?) with the Matador theme... But with TAB, there are already too many new ballads and thematically is not the same as the LFL Matador vision/concept... I think. And well, La Isla Bonita should be on hold for another 10 years.

FULL TRACKS:

1. Living for Love

2. Ghosttown

3. Devil Pray

4. Joan of Arc

5. Unapologetic Bitch

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Iconic

8. Holy Water

9. Messiah

10. Rebel Heart

SAMPLES / EXCERPTS / ELEMENTS:

1. Best Night

2. Inside Out

3. Graffiti Heart

VIDEO / DANCER INTERLUDES:

1. Veni Vidi Vici

2. Illuminati

Living for Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Bitch Im Madonna, Joan of Arc, Holy Water, and Rebel Heart seem like the most likely 8. BIM seems really difficult vocally, but I feel like she likes enough to give it a prominent performance rather than have it be an interlude.

Illuminati seems like an interlude or intro. I could see Best Night being incorporated if she does Justify My Love

Video intro

Hold Tight

Holiday

4 Minutes

Ghosttown

Iconic video

Joan Of Arc

Devil Pray

Don’t Tell Me

Nothing Fails

Nothing Really Matters

Bitch I’m Madonna interlude

Dress You Up

Unapologetic Bitch

Deeper And Deeper

Music

Give It 2 Me

Veni Vidi Vici video

Rebel Heart

Take A Bow

Wash All Over Me

Rescue Me

Like A Prayer

Living For Love gospel intro

Living For Love

Crazy thought, and it would be very difficult for Madonna and maybe impossible, but since she has so many classics and greatest hits - how would you feel if Madonna played two nights per city, one night classics and one night new album only? The same stage could be used, but one set-list would be purely classics/greatest hits and then the next night Madonna could do ONLY "Rebel Heart" tracks - this show could be less technical even. I would love this so much! If advertised properly (so people didn't get confused) could it be a big hit? or am I crazy?

In essence she should only perform 3 staples LFL, GT, UB with elobarate dance routines, backdrops etc and then have 5 interchangeable songs from RH performed each night with "basic" changeable routines. This way all songs from the album can be performed depending on her mood each night, benefits the fans who attend multiple nights and the general public who really won't give a shit because they want to hear the hits, and Madonna does not get so bored so quickly.

Video intro

Hold Tight

Holiday

4 Minutes

Ghosttown

Iconic video

Joan Of Arc

Devil Pray

Don’t Tell Me

Nothing Fails

Nothing Really Matters

Bitch I’m Madonna interlude

Dress You Up

Unapologetic Bitch

Deeper And Deeper

Music

Give It 2 Me

Veni Vidi Vici video

Rebel Heart

Take A Bow

Wash All Over Me

Rescue Me

Like A Prayer

Living For Love gospel intro

Living For Love

I love this list, espec the old songs. I dont think she'll do TAB so I hope she does Bedtime Story. I also think she'll have a fake 'request' section where she will put in a different old song each night.

She'll probably stick to the usual 9 or so "current" tracks. Guy will definitely be encouraging her to mine her catalogue for a variety of rebel/heart tracks to complement the new tracks. It's in her best interests to have a very carefully balanced set list. The fans adore her new work, but as much as many of her hardcore fans hate to hear this, she needs to keep the general public in mind (and they aren't going to be happy about forking out a lot of money for a concert where they don't know half the songs, no matter how brilliant and artistic the show is). There are some who are quite vocal about not wanting to hear LAP, Music, Vogue, Express Yourself, Hung Up etc. etc. live again, but they're the songs that the general public (and an awful lot of fans) want to hear, time after time.

Here is what I think could be a great setlist. It is what I could see working/what I want to see. There are a few classics that I left out that I would love to see, but couldn't make fit.

V LEGEND/Iconic Video Intro

o Iconic

o Bitch I’m Madonna

o Music

o Holy Water

o Vogue

o Veni Vidi Vici

V DESTRUCTION/LONELY HEARTS/4 Minutes Video Intro (Reworked into slow, electronic ballad)

o Die Another Day

o Ghosttown

o Frozen

o Wash All Over Me/Rain

V REBIRTH/Jump Video Intro Remix

o Rebel Heart

o Unapologetic Bitch

o Don’t Tell Me

o Joan of Arc

o Ray of Light

V SEX DUNGEON/Crazy For You Video Intro Remix

o Best Night

o Erotica

o S.E.X.

o Justify My Love

o Dress You Up

V LOVE/Nothing Really Matters Video Intro

o Get Together

o Express Yourself

o Like A Prayer

o Living For Love

V ENCORE

o Take A Bow

It's safe to say Joan of Arc will be performed acoustic so besides Ghosttown, would she really do all those slow songs like HeartBreakCity, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Best Night & Messiah? The show would get really ballad-heavy, personally I don't think Best Night has a lot of chance to appear in the show. Not even as an interlude since Illuminati, Bitch I'm Madonna & Veni Vidi Vici are better candidates (since she really cannot do these songs live, only parts of them, same goes for Body Shop).

She said on Access Hollywood that she may do different versions than on the album. I like the slower and midtempo sound of the album for listening at home, but I think for a live concert you definitely need more uptempo dancey stuff. So I think she could do more uptempo remixes of some songs like Inside Out, Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me, Best NIght and Body Shop.