*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

A quick search on Google Brasil shows no news of Madonna having arrived, been, or left Rio...

There's this thread. It was said that she went to Rio and today she was seen at the NY airport with Mercy... I don't know what to believe lol.

"Bitch I'm Madonna," featuring Nicki Minaj, leads with sales of 12,000 downloads, according to Nielsen Music. "Living," the album's first proper single, starts with 10,000 sold and "Unapologetic," 7,000. The tracks begin on Dance/Electronic Digital Songs at Nos. 9, 12 and 14, respectively. (She notches her first top 10 on the list, which launched in January 2010.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6415173/madonna-hot-dance-electronic-songs-chart-rebel-heart

article states radio isnt playing living for love because everyone is on friggin holidays and they think interscope/live nation will push it in the new year.

so yah if she cared about charts like some of us, including me, she woulldnt have released it until next week....so it truly was an early christmas gift too! :)

I wonder if Madonna will think twice before posting song titles, lyrics, etc. during the next project. I enjoy taking part and hearing about the recording process. . . then again, it does make it harder to wait! Perhaps it's best to have an album drop out of the blue with little notice. Back in the day, it seemed like a new project/album dropped every 2 years and sometimes every year. :)

I wonder if Madonna will think twice before posting song titles, lyrics, etc. during the next project. I enjoy taking part and hearing about the recording process. . . then again, it does make it harder to wait! Perhaps it's best to have an album drop out of the blue with little notice. Back in the day, it seemed like a new project/album dropped every 2 years and sometimes every year. :)

Posting teasers or not, if shit gon leak, shit gon leak. #cleanhouse

Living for Love - "up up up" only M.

Devil Pray - her vocals

Ghosttown - "I know you're scared tonight"

Illuminati - "the enlightenment that started it all"

Unapologetic - random bursts of trumpet

BIM - "bitch I'm Madonna"

I like:

Living for Love - All of it!

Devil Pray - oooh oooh sing Aleluia!!!

Ghosttown - The intro and all that comes right after it.

Illuminati - The "All seeing eye is watching tonight..."

BIM and UB - When it ends!

Are there any good remixers out there now? Living for love is crying out just for an eight minute extended mix let alone a slew of other mixes.

I couldn't just how bad, generic and similar all the MDNA were. Is the art of the remix dead now? All I see is five minute mixes that are little more than euro pop reworks of the original.

I'd kill for a decent morales, oakenfold or masters at work remix now.

Are there any good remixers out there now? Living for love is crying out just for an eight minute extended mix let alone a slew of other mixes.

I couldn't just how bad, generic and similar all the MDNA were. Is the art of the remix dead now?All I see is five minute mixes that are little more than euro pop reworks of the original.

I'd kill for a decent morales, oakenfold or masters at work remix now.

Pretty much from what I see. Its heyday was in the 90s as you allude to.

I want a Disclosure remix of LFL I'm craving for that. Actually I want them to make an entire album with Madonna at some point.

It's funny your discussing that. I have that exact same discussion 5hours ago, about how we had maxi singles and remixed cd singles of like 5/9 remixes and how it brought something new to the songs. I really miss that. And LFL needs remixes!!! I want more!

Edited by JoanOfArc

I think she should work with Zedd.

YES PLEASE.

Remixes need to come back fully. She deserves to have at least Maxi singles in physical cd/vinyl with the album version/radio version and a bunch of remixes, there's still an audience for that. Just like there's an audience for vinyls.

Check out ZHU - they use that "devil voice" on their own stuff, just like Madge at the end of LFL and Devil Prays. They have one original song called Faded that's pretty much perfect, and their remix of Lana del Rey's West Coast is unbelievable. It's a total rework of the song, but it's great. They would totally fit with the vibe of this new album.

Also, Disclosure of course. If the original LFL is theirs, why not have them remix it?

And why not Mirwais?

Even if some of my favourite demos( Best Night, Hold tight, Graffiti Heart, Nothing lasts forever) don't make it into the album at least i will have them. I hope the physical disc will be as perfect visually as Confessions :Disco_Ball::laugh: