Illuminati

MCHL

This track is FIRE

This will be an ABSOLUTE tour standout (although I see it getting the video interlude treatment)

The final track slays way harder than the demo.

It's so catchy.

TAKE MY SOUL LUCIFER.

It's also the most played track on Google Play from the new release.

MAKE A CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO MADONNA FULL OF CELEB CAMEOS DOING ILLUMINATI RITUALS. #1 ITUNES.

I can see why many people prefer the demo version! I initally preferred it as well, and I think that's because it sounds very pop-ish, so it sticks to your mind quickly.

But ultimately, the final version is much much superior! The production is a lot more refined, there are so many different sound layers in it (go listen to it with headphones if you can't make them out). Plus the industrial sound makes it stand out much more, there are a lot of pop songs out there sounding similar to the demo, but not so much to the final version!

I think it just takes some time to get used to it. I'm still not fully 'there' yet either. But I know I WILL grow to love this song!!!

I loooooove what they did with this song. It was a guilty pleasure when I heard the demo but now I feel like it's a legit DARK DEMONNA ANTHEM.

If she does this with Impressive Instant or Vogue or something on tour it will be my last day on earth.

MAKE A CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO MADONNA FULL OF CELEB CAMEOS DOING ILLUMINATI RITUALS. #1 ITUNES.

YES! This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking.

Madonna & Kanye as a high priestess & priest of a cult in dark robes, and the cult members are ppl like Beyonce, Jay, Rihanna, Kate, Naomi, Riccardo, etc etc. It should be like Eyes Wide Shut but much darker. Outfits designed by Riccardo.

Madonna & Kanye as a high priestess & priest of a cult in dark robes, and the cult members are ppl like Beyonce, Jay, Rihanna, Kate, Naomi, Riccardo, etc etc. It should be like Eyes Wide Shut but much darker. Outfits designed by Riccardo.

:dramatic::wow:

Vogue/Illuminati match-up in dark, gothic cloaks segueing into "Living for Love" when the cloaks are shed and praise is offered. Imagine Madonna and a whole choir just going off "Let It Will Be"- Confessions Tour style to "Living For Love".

OMG Now I need this tour

:durst::durst::durst:

OH and everyone is wearing grills

I loooooove what they did with this song. It was a guilty pleasure when I heard the demo but now I feel like it's a legit DARK DEMONNA ANTHEM.

If she does this with Impressive Instant or Vogue or something on tour it will be my last day on earth.

Yes!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Madonna's humour and clever send up of these theories with this song is delicious. She is just way ahead of any other music star in that regard. The people who have been trying to portray her as some kind of "High Priestess" who had her success handed to her etc will now be in a state of shock. :lmao: I love her so much.

Madonna's humour and clever send up of these theories with this song is delicious. She is just way ahead of any other music star in that regard. The people who have been trying to portray her as some kind of "High Priestess" who had her success handed to her etc will now be in a state of shock. :lmao: I love her so much.

I'm just waiting for new videos "Madonna confirms she's the illuminati great priestess in new satanic song".

:popcorn2: :popcorn2:

I'm not sure how many people get that this song is supposed to be Ironic...

Already all over youtube are info videos of how Madonna confirms role in Illuminati and is pushing an agenda LOL

People just don't get it, including some of her fans here on this forum.

It's an ok song, finished version way better than that demo but I do love the other 5 new songs way more though.

I'm just waiting for new videos "Madonna confirms she's the illuminati great priestess in new satanic song".

:popcorn2: :popcorn2:

One of the funniest things will be watching the reaction of people that will be proudly claiming that they already knew she was in the illuminati :lol: