Where were you when Madonna surprise-dropped Rebel Heart pre-order?

A dear friend of mine left me all kinds of shaking-and-crying messages about it via WhatsApp while I was asleep so I found out when I woke up Saturday morning. Christmas came early with the album of the year :D

I'm still not over yesterday. I will never be. I was in bed. I had just woke up and check whatsapp to check the messages from my crossed star sister. I was not even awake that I was already screaming and confused/overwhelmed. But she made me cry like crazy when she shared that collage of fans on insta, that was even more unexpected. I can't! I can't! I'm listening to this on repeat. I'm overwhelmed by this whole week.

Just like most others, I was sleeping. Passed out from one too many Martinis.

I woke up in the wee hours of the morning in need of Ibuprofen and Alka-Seltzer.

I looked at the internet but didn't see any news. Maybe it was there, but I didn't see it. (Me thinks the Alka-Seltzer hadn't kicked in yet).

Then I woke up again around 9am and saw Pud's post.

I went mental.

I read about the release right after it was posted on iTunes, and right before I was going to sleep. Unfortunately, I was not able to fall asleep until four am, and made me a little late for an important appointment in the the morning!

The power of the almighty queen!!

I was checking Mnation and saw a thread discussing the album cover. I was like wtf, she released the album cover?? Then as I read the thread it became clear the album was partially out on iTunes. It was difficult to find that sucker but I wasn't leaving the iTunes Store until it was downloaded. I was at a friends house. We then choregraphed a dance to Living for Love.

I was in 'rural' NSW (in Australia) :lmao: Barely had a connection and I start seeing what looks like an album/single cover...and I'm like 'no way'!! Then I realise it's real and I'm 4 hours drive from home. Got home too late and not in the right frame of mind so had to wait until Sunday...but all good now. M has saved me once again :wow:

On metro, on my way to work. I had to go to christmas church with students and it was so painfull to sit there and just think about new Madonna music that was out there!! After the church I ran to my class room, locked the door and listened the songs.